Jnet Aerial Surveillance Just Did Two Fly Overs Several Hours Apart At My House, What Should I Do?

gardenlover

Garden Lover,

I would not be really worried about Helicopters like the  others said, if you squared away and completely attendent to the requirements of the MM Prog. be so legal no one can even question your compliance.

Helis are loud and easily seen,  so not real good for surv.

I would worry about the drones that U of M is flying in Jackson Co. testing for various depts. -- you can not hear or see them, and they can loiter for hours in one area.

A section of N. Jackson Co, is or was being used as a test bed for this and no idea how far along this is but it does or did exists.

Wideband Scanners might be able to pickup telemetry but that would take lots of Amateur radio and other radio equip (like Software Defined Radios) and one really does not know what is being  looked for and it is doubtful that would even work and would take lots of time  and effort - like searching for a needle in a needle-stack !

Drones are the biggest threat to privacy in 100 years. They are silent at altitude and cannot be seen except  if they catch the sun like an Iridium Flare and even then it is momentary! The Gov. just admitted to using them and all Dept. are in the US side, doubt state can afford them YET (but they will). We should be stopping this now.

M

Link to this information?

A section of N. Jackson Co, is or was being used as a test bed for this and no idea how far along this is but it does or did exists.