Ssd No Longer Qualifies For Reduced Fee- Lara Changes The Rules Again.

Don't confuse 'cry uncle' with off topic, not worth my time.  To assume 1200 people read a thread about Lara's removal of ssd from the qualifying documents for the reduced fee simply because of your banter reflects nothing less than your total arrogance in your belief that they came to read what YOU had to say, that your off topic remarks had anything of any interest to them, or that if you hadn't posted a word the same number of people wouldn't have reviewed the article and discussed the subject.

As it is, you were nothing but a distraction.  Go somewhere and start a thread about how I don't have a degree, that people should regularly employ the section 8 defense to justify what they want to do regardless of how obviously outside the act it is, and that p2p is clearly legal under YOUR interpretation of the act.  Yes, some of us pay attention to your moronic ideas and poorly formulated legal theories.

Now run along.  You were asked to stop this.  I was even asked to stop playing in to your distractions,  which I did.  The result of me leaving you alone to the scorn of the board is you claiming you could pee farther than I can.  What are you, 12?  This is a serious subject.  Act like a freaking adult.

Dr. Bob

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe we need some Dr.s that will keep writing reccomendations to the disabled so we don't even have to give money to LARA? The Doctors can take away the LARA's money by writing new recs every few months for the single fee that gets paid at the start. Both sides are greedy, the Doctors and the State.

In the real world I've only ever heard good things about Dr.Bob. I would wager he has helped more people, by signing the dotted line, than most of the so called "activists" out there.

In the real world bawahahahahahaha!  I heard he is a frickin riot!

Peace

Jim