Renewal Turnaround Time Lately?

We are seeing around 30-35, but quite a few denials due to the ssd issue.

Dr. Bob

I or my pt dont even bother to get the discount, it gives them more to look at, not that we dont qualify, not that im rich, and not that I realy care lol, but id much rather just send in the hundy and get my card, not a you forgot this and you forgot that back in the mail, and then I have to go reregister as a pt again, instead of a renewell, It just isnt worth the worry or the wait, the 100 is worth not getting the obstacle course,

I know alot of people cant afford it, and 75 bucks more goes pretty far for people on disablility. but plan a head, you know your going to have to do it (renew) now at least its 2 yrs, so figure it at 50 bucks a yr and have less to worry about, shoot you can probably save your change and have enough to do it and more every other yr!

Peace

Jim

I or my pt dont even bother to get the discount, it gives them more to look at, not that we dont qualify, not that im rich, and not that I realy care lol, but id much rather just send in the hundy and get my card, not a you forgot this and you forgot that back in the mail, and then I have to go reregister as a pt again, instead of a renewell, It just isnt worth the worry or the wait, the 100 is worth not getting the obstacle course,

I know alot of people cant afford it, and 75 bucks more goes pretty far for people on disablility. but plan a head, you know your going to have to do it (renew) now at least its 2 yrs, so figure it at 50 bucks a yr and have less to worry about, shoot you can probably save your change and have enough to do it and more every other yr!

Peace

Jim

i still have my first card dated 4/20/09 and i'm going to put in a frame one day 

All I kow is that i have been receiving mine in 30-40 days this year.   Way better now than the first 3 yrs.  It was like these Mofo'ers are getting bent all day up in Lansing.  Puff, puff, pass along the files. They lost my complete file in 2009.  then in 2011 I had to call in and get a supervisor in Quality control.  They did not lose my file this year but it took over 6 months until I called in bietching that the whole process is Fuxed up.!!

Much better this year. 

I am still wondering why I can get a temporary driver's license, that is valid the day the SOS office hands it to me.  I can kill people with a car, I can't kill anybody with medical marijuana.  Just saying.

Why does the card take forever to arrive, when a pictured driver's license shows up in two weeks, or less.

Why does the MMJ card cost more than a driver's license ?  Just another hunk of plastic, issued from the State.

(At least the new MMJ cards are good for two years now.)

Waiting for the drones......

So why did they need our picture to attach it  to our registry number that is suppose to be protected by Hippa ?

I wonder if law enforcement now gets to view our pictures when they verify our cards via lien ?

I never attached a picture.. ever not since card #1..

I didn't read anywhere where it said to do so?

Check Cashed May 16th. Still waiting for my Hard Card. Have Paperwork, but, feel unsafe. Ninkapoops comes to My Mind

Ck Cashed 5-16. Hard Card arrived today 7-1. Good for 2 yrs. 

About the same, wait mine was a bit quicker. I was two weeks expired, when I went for my recert.  I went on the 14 of May, had them do everything. They Mailed it in.  Sent me the check cashed notification @ two weeks. My card came last week.  45 days from  walked in, to hard card in the Box.

I only show it to people that dont have one. Popos only if they ask real nice! 

• 1 month later...