Renewal Turnaround Time Lately?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

32 days for a renewal, unexpectedly got a card instead of rejection letter due to patient not signing caregiver attestation. 

So either i got somebody cool or not paying attention. 

I was expecting to have to downsize for a while, nice to not have to.

sent in on sept 20 (certified) got card on oct 26.

has anyone gotten a card within the 20 business days?

my money order is still not trackable in the usps site. how am i supposed to find out if they cashed it?

do they cash those quarterly or something?

Yes 

their where a lot of us that dropped off our forums in Lansing we had a bus April 6 2009 we all got our cards 4/20/09 so under the 21 day's

• 2 weeks later...

last yr I sent in my pt card on nov 10th, my card was going to expire on 12-1, I got my hard card on 12-1 it took exactly 21 days from mailing it out to get it back!

This yr I sent it out on 11-6 hoping to get it by 12-1 but im not going to watch for the mail man every day, im not letting them lazy phaq's hold me hostage!

I would never send a money order, if I didnt have a checking acct id find a friend with one, my checking acct (with a credit union) tells me the day checks were cashed, and I can make a copy of it right at home, so as soon as my check clears it is available for me to make a copy, I dont do that any longer either, im not driving around with my meds for the most part and like I said Im not gonna sit and watch the mail like I did the first 2 yrs I was in the program phaq them!

I understand you guys wanting your c.g cards that is way diff than a pt card, I dont like to grow on paper work and I wont!  Im thinking they do changes like after they do certs and renewells, maybe they have a day of the month they have some one do them? im not sure just food for thought!

Peace

Sent mine in Oct.14th. Received card today, the 8th. 25 days for my renewal.

My wife sent hers in at the same time, place, etc. and has not gotten hers yet.

I'm her caregiver so maybe that's why mine was sooner?

Update; wife's and caregiver came today, so 26 days turnaround.

Edited by GrassMonkey

well they cashed my check on 11-12-13 im hoping that is good luck, my pt card expires on 12-1 I will let ya'll know when I get my hard card!

like I said im not watching for the mail man, but im pretty confident it will be here by 12-1 I hope the 2 yrs dont fly by as fast as the 1 yr renew lol!

Peace

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I mailed my renewell and check on 11-3-13,  They (lara) cashed my check on 11-12-13 and I recieved my card today, wednesday 11-27-13,  My card was going to expire on 12-1-13,  so this yr it took 22 days from start to finish, last yr it took 21 days from start to finish, Im so glad The cards are good for 2 yrs now, watch it will still seem fast, I was not counting on getting it on time, that is why I sent it 5 days earlier this yr, last yr I sent in every thing on 11-10-12 and recieved my card in 21 days on 12-1-12 the day it would have expired, this yr I have it 4 days before it expires woo hoo!

Peace

Edited by phaquetoo

The Medical Marihuana Program, as a Department of LARA, is pretty much rocking it with every encounter I've had with them lately. I think they care very much about their performance, and are doing a great job with the registry. They have come a long way since 2009.

If we could only get the law enforcement community to do the same.

• 1 month later...