Insulation And Design Help

sho

Haven't posted my front door ... I don't feel any less secure showcasing the build, trying to be helpful and give others ideas on how to do their own.

Accomplished a lot today, will have pics on Monday when I'm back at work.

Ps: I've got pitbills and a swamp, for anyone looking for this little grows location lol

Edited by sho

This has been an awesome adventure esp. since I can sit back, watch, learn and am not

putting in the labor and cost.

Kudo's to you sho. I too am envious of your basement.

Sweet paint. Always great to get a heads up on products, imo.

sola, that auto cad is the cat's pj's, very cool.

Oh, pit bulls and a swamp lmbo!

Just the other side of the lake, right? :lol:

Mini split, I was quoted $3900 for only the units for the rooms and the condenser.

Plugging along... U.P. State Fair was going on this weekend and lots of other stuff... haven't had the time to finish that I need... 3 kids make it very hard!

jN8PWbD.jpg

I didn't finish the walls off to my room like you did.  No tape, no mudding.  I figured the plants didn't really care what the walls looked like and I'm never going to use the room for anything else.  Of course, I'm inherently lazy.

I want to get some spray foam kits. The drywall ultimately sealed up the room for the CO2... and nice flat white walls make for great photos in flower!

I make more work for myself, most of the time... I like staying busy. Once this is done, it's onto the rest of the basement... then kitchen floor, then kids rooms. Then new windows, siding, vinyl fence... haha

How I was originally going to run conduit, then it was a making whoopee PAIN IN THE GOD darn donkey AND I CAN'T BEND CONDUIT TO SAVE MY LIFE. So I decided just to surface mount 2 boxes on the wall and run from that, drilling a hole through the drywall on the back to add wire clamps.

yMU7Z68.jpg

The rest is pretty straight forward, only got the veg area wired up so I could move plants out of another area of the basement into the locked room.

IBiLO4z.jpg

Veg light on, I'm ordering a 36x72" Wire rack made for foodservice (shelving for freezers/restaurants). Something just like this: http://www.amazon.com/Nexel-Chrome-Extra-Wide-Shelves/dp/images/B007386SD0

Probably going to "add-a-shelf" that's 24x36 to make a big L that comes down the wall past the conduit and electrical. It'll give me a little room for working and keeping a seedling tray or something on a heated mat, plus more storage.

My light will hang from the top rack, plants in the middle, and maybe 20" on the bottom for storage/seedlings/cloning

aFvfpbq.jpg

:thank you:

More to come, I'll be adding doors, trim, cleaning floors again, getting "everything" spotless clean... then I'll be going onto the drying closet, wiring all the ballasts and flower lights, so don't stop reading yet! :biggrin: