Vapes

jointedone

Didn't know where to post this,I want to get a hand held vape. Do any of you guys have any advice for me? What brand,etc? I saw some on ebay and am wondering has anyone used these. I am sick of my one hitter. These were pen types for dry herbs,the prices were from 40 to 80. Thanks,opinions wanted  if you have tried these.         JointedOne

I've enjoyed vaporizing for many years now and have tried a wide variety of vaping outfits. My favorite will always be the "Cadillac" of vaporizers, the Volcano. As far as hand held, portable vapes go, my fave is the Vapir II, it is handy and versatile, with great temperature control. I've found that vapeing using the pens allows you no control of the temperature and burns the material, rather than actually vaping it. The pens are very effective when using them with extracts like "honey oil" or the like. I know you will enjoy vaporizing, once you get the hang of it.  Peace ... j.b.

There is a portable vape you may want to look into. It may even be the best for dry buds. It is called the Fire Box. I saw a video on it and it looked like it worked good.

Oops! I stand corrected. The vape is called Firewood. Anybody interested in a portable bud vaporizer, you may want to look into this. For me, I only vaporize with concentrates mixed with PG USP.

Firewood vape

Here is a video demonstration of the Firewood in action.

I use the vapir NO2 portable vape. It is not as small as the pen vapes and I have to admit I have not used the pen vapes yet. I have used a box vape, like the vapor brothers vape, I have also used da cube, magic flight box, vapir one and the vapor blunt. I use the NO2 almost exclusively and very comparable is the vapor blunt in my opinion. Ohh I take that back I do also have a joyetech ecig that uses a cannabis filled cartridge and did like it except the cartridges were not quit as strong as I need but it did serve its purpose and worked good and would work great if you can get it filled with a stronger juice. I personally am trying to get a tincture made that will do the job, like many are experimenting with, but have yet to come up with a proper formula without making simpson oil or BHO. Hopefully soon though as that seems to be the future of personal vaping for many reasons.

Edited to add...... Further proof that the NO2 works great is that I also forgot to add that I have also used a volcano (not mine unfortunately) and it also worked great. Some consider it the best vaporizer out there and they may be right, in general, but I personally cannot afford one. For a balloon or bag filled vape it probably is the best

Edited by ozzrokk

Oops! I stand corrected. The vape is called Firewood. Anybody interested in a portable bud vaporizer, you may want to look into this. For me, I only vaporize with concentrates mixed with PG USP.

Here is a video demonstration of the Firewood in action.

That one looks nice, how much does it cost, I need to add to my collection of vapors, for some reason when I vape I get busy instead of burnt, I love vaping, I have to many to list, but I dont have the volcano yet, but i have vapes that can do all it can do, with fans, w/o fans, I like this lil thing called a click n vape, it realy dont vape but its awsome to bring with you on the road you can smoke it any where and its not noticeable!  thanks for the vid!

Peace

Jim

Woo Hoo, I just had to vape after reading this, wow I forgot how good it is, If any one knows what the easy vape is? its just a box with a ceramic heating element and temp gauge whip and bowl, very easy to use, it takes about 5 minutes to warm it up, now what I do is once it is warm enough to use, I turn the vape box upside down, that way when I put the bowl on it, it is even and the mm is not trying to fall down on the heating element, when Im done I flip the box back over and let it cool, seriously try that with the easy vape and you will see how much mm you save doing it that way!

after im done vaping the bowl, I save it in a different lil tin or something, and I make a munchie out of it, you take some peanut butter, you mix your vaped mm into it, you take a grahm cracker and break it in half, you get chocolate bars (its like making a smore) you wrap them in aluminum foil and you bake it at 175 f for 10 to 15 minutes and you have an mm medible, taistes great and works realy well, or I just save the vaped mm for my scraps for making my oil!

some one in here gave me that lil recipee, I wish I could remember who, but at least im passing it on lol!

Peace

Jim 

Edited by phaquetoo

That one looks nice, how much does it cost, I need to add to my collection of vapors, for some reason when I vape I get busy instead of burnt, I love vaping, I have to many to list, but I dont have the volcano yet, but i have vapes that can do all it can do, with fans, w/o fans, I like this lil thing called a click n vape, it realy dont vape but its awsome to bring with you on the road you can smoke it any where and its not noticeable!  thanks for the vid!

Peace

Jim

Well, the cost depends. You can get one rough, wood, unfinished for $80 or you can get it finished starting at $120.

These are pretty new. I think the website is even new. I heard he is changing the warranty from 30 days to one year, with conditions.

I don't care much for vaping buds, but I am tempted to purchase one of these.

If you get one, let us know how it compares to other vapes you have tried.

http://firewoodvapes.com/#

Don't ever throw away your vaped flower.It makes killer medibles made into butter or just sprinkled on anything you are cooking or baking.

I even ground it up and put it into capsules,and it worked like a charm.There is very little aftertaste,and it seems easier for me to get the right dosage this way.

When i eat medibles it seems like i either feel nothing or get way more medicated than i want to be.

I use magic flight launch box and love it,but it won't do oil.The firewood looks great if it works as advertised.               

• 2 months later...