Medical Marijuana Absurdities In Michigan: Patients Can't Share

Perhaps then, carbonless copies of agreements between patients who have been authorized for use by a physician and any caregiver, and witnessed by a third party, that spell out that pt/cg relationship can be used and would be adequate to demonstrate the necessary association to establish medical use, and subsequently to establish that required prong of the AD.

What would remain is to... damm. Too much drugs and alcohol.

I'll get back to you.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

until the docket has case law moving the interpretation of our law towards common sense and fairness, the best way to stay out of trouble is simple. act like the law was never passed, that the cards mark you as a criminal instead of offering protection, and that arrest statistics, forfeiture dollars and positive press are the primary motivating forces behind ALL actions taken by our states LEO & Prosecutors. it's how they're graded in job performance, how they balance their budgets and where the money they waste on.....night vision equipment, FLIR helicopters, automatic weapons, swat swag, fancy dare cars, trips to exotic places for "seminars", or, if you a Romulus cop, you would have even spent some on hookers, weed, boobie-bar-tabs...even a tanning salon for your wife. they're not stupid and don't just pull this crap out of thin air, they fight for their jobs, the wasteful spending on personnel, weapons and gear that has become the norm, and most importantly, they fight for their unlimited unaudited personal piggy banks. public service doesn't pay very well above board. it motivates every politician to reach for dirty PAC dollars, special intrest money and/or tainted campaign contributions, every cop to lie or fabricate in order to advance a case at any cost. and, every prosecutor to have a very narrow, twisted interpretation and application of the MMMP. every change or ruling is seen as a direct attack against their way of life. it IS personal to them. a fight for their reason for existence. ask yourself. why would it cost millions of dollars to run and be elected to a position that pays 50K? the only way and only reason to ever want to be elected in the first place is to accept cash/gifts/bribes/kickbacks any and everywhere you can. the lies have been told and re-told so many times it's actually brain-washed their narrow minds into believing the propaganda they spew. common sense/truth be damned....just think of the children!!!

change isn't going to be easy either. elections, lifestyles and retirement aren't free. it would take some DRASTIC , life changing events to get this system back on track. like a civil revolt/war, being invaded, occupied and controlled by a foreign army, loosing a world war, domestic nuclear attack, a plague or epidemic killing 80% of our citizens?? I would have to be big.........something that destroys the entire culture and installs a new mentality and set of rules

e

want it simple? pretend it's still illegal, hide it well, enclosed, out of sight and hopefully locked, never show or discuss your card until the cuffs are on, your locked in the back and the police car is being shifted into drive to take you to jail. when in public, anyone you don't personally know should be suspected as a cop or informant. (trust no-one, ever). and the #1 way to avoid trouble? KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. regular people don't need to know your business and cops WILL twist every word to get a conviction....it's their job, their future depends on it !! RARELY are crimes solved by investigation. crimes are solved by informants and statements made by suspects. someone tells them something, putting them on your trail. then your interviewed and give up some clue or info. that's used to deny your rights, exclude testimony and facts that could sway a jury. effectively eliminating your best defenses as your words get warped into a nice tidy conviction or plea. win at all cost, darn the truth or the plain simple language written into our law.

Sorry Bri. But the only word that comes to my mind after having read this is "coward."

Not my style, thankewverymuch.

Edited by GregS

Specific and close familiarity with evidentiary rules in a court case are required. That is one, of among others, of the reasons for having an attorney represent a  sec. 8 defense. Another is meeting filing deadlines and adhering to procedure specific to the court the case is heard in.

YOU can say that again

Okay. Got it.

In that case, those who find it less than adequately considered that moving ahead and taking ownership of the issues that are ours to lose is a realistic option that should carry the day.

Is that your point??

Damm. I love dope.

Edited by GregS

That's not really an accurate statement.  Section 8 is not all encompassing as you think it is.  All it does is give you a chance to let a judge, or jury, decide if you were justified in breaking the law.  Other than that, nothing is "very clear" about Section 8 defenses.  There haven't been any upper court rulings to bolster your opinion......unfortunately.

There are the decisions in King, Kolanek, Redden,and Koon. Whatinhell are you talkin' about???

I hope I don't have to call you a dumbasz again. 

Edited by GregS

Once again, GregS firing low blows from the safety of being out of range.  You call a man a coward you better mean it Jack....

The law has to be moved forward. There are and will be many cases that will not require my participation but will nonetheless achieve that. One is happening now that I will be involved in, and I relish the opportunity to set things straight.

I stand by my words.

Damm. The more I hear from you the more I like you.

Well looking at this, I see a guy with around 30 posts, all pretty much in this thread, all repeating the same arguments you used a couple of months ago in your 'section 8 will let us do anything' thread you started here, then carried to several other sites when it was soundly refuted by several very experienced members here.  

What I see is someone that created a fan club for themselves to take another round of the same old, and wrong, idea the somehow section 8 gives us rights to do things the law doesn't allow in section 4.  That it can 'allow' actions like p2p, 'unregistered caregivers', etc.  We've heard this before and I bet if Zap checks IP addresses, it might just show they are all coming from the same source.

I can see why you like him.

Dr. Bob

Edited by Dr. Bob

Well looking at this, I see a guy with around 30 posts, all pretty much in this thread, all repeating the same arguments you used a couple of months ago in your 'section 8 will let us do anything' thread you started here, then carried to several other sites when it was soundly refuted by several very experienced members here.  

What I see is someone that created a fan club for themselves to take another round of the same old, and wrong, idea the somehow section 8 gives us rights to do things the law doesn't allow in section 4.  That it can 'allow' actions like p2p, 'unregistered caregivers', etc.  We've heard this before and I bet if Zap checks IP addresses, it might just show they are all coming from the same source.

I can see why you like him.

Dr. Bob

You poor man.

Knock yourselves out. Check out all the IP addresses you like, and get back to us with the results immediately. I am waiting with bated breath.

I only hope that I will not have to call you a dumbasz again.

Your call B * B.

Edited by GregS

The first case of caregiver to caregiver with a dismissal

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/23775-people-v-provost/page-4 

Responded to that the first time you posted it. A lot has been ruled on since 2010, not sure it would turn out the same way now.  Happy for the guy, but he was helped by things that wouldn't fly today.

Dr. Bob