Dui For Having A Card?

Also wasn't there just a ruling on a case where, they have to show that your impaired by marijuana.. by visual confirmation of poor driving showing impairment, as well as road side tests to determine  you are physically impaired.. then they can request a blood test based on their evaluation to find out what the intoxicants are if not alcohol?

Dont keep your cards any where that leo can see them while driving!  they should never see your cards unless you are transporting mm to your pts or clones to your home, if they dont see your card and they dont smell any mj the should never know you have a card, unless they do an ilegal or legal search and than you show your cards, but you best make sure you are within your legal limit, Oh I know people get pulled over for the stupidest reasons so dont give them any ammo!

When I was in the many county jails in michigan, I was always the only guilty one in jail, every one else was innocent, man them judges and leo better quit arresting people who are innocent, dont ya think?  lmao

Peace

Jim

The fact is that there is no accurate test for impairment because it is negligible. Thinking back to the first time I used the stuff, I was golfing with some HS friends. On arriving home I was told I had a job interview with a family friend's aquaintance. My mother and aunt were in the car and I drove. At one point I asked where we were while crossing the old Third Street Bridge in Bay City, a place I'd been hundreds of times. It was a great time, AND I got the job. That was not the only time I was stoned to the bone at an interview and got the job. In fact, I think it helped. I can't begin to remember all the times I told police officers to have a nice day and went about my business.

Edited by GregS

There was the time when I had my lawyer in my car blazin' down one of the state highways and was pulled over. He about schit his pants while I talked my way out of the speeding ticket. It's a good thing he didn't, because he was sitting on the zip.

Edited by GregS

http://www.michigan....03_423389_7.pdf

The Michigan Supreme Court reversed the Michigan Court of Appeals and concluded that the MMMA’s protections supersedes the MVC’s zero-tolerance provision and allows a registered qualifying patient to drive when he or she has the presence of marihuana in his or her system, but is not otherwise under the influence of marihuana. The Court did not set the exact parameters of when a person is “under the influence;” however, the Court concluded the phrase clearly contemplates something more than having any amount of marihuana in one’s system and requires some effect on the person. Therefore, officers must be able to articulate facts that support a finding of probable cause that a registered qualifying patient is under the influence of marihuana in order to arrest a registered qualifying patient for violating MCL 257.625(8).

I don't drive with cannabis in the car,unless i am picking it up and taking it home.

Always use visine if it works for you.

The red eyes are a dead giveaway to leo that you are medicated,better to be safe than sorry.

Always wear a seat belt, and be careful to obey all traffic laws,you should be fine.