Operation Education Will Be Getting Off The Ground At Greater Clare Area Compassion Club

I for one am glad someone has taken this on.  They can count on my support.

One of these days, I'll have to make it to a meeting (so far I've been out of town for every one).  Are you guys meeting on July 20th?  I have a friend coming down from the UP and I'll see if I can talk him in to going with me.

Dr. Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Gee thanks. You can start with the transparency here and now. Who are the principals to this point? Will you name names please?

hmmm, in light of your nonresponse to questions from Celliach, which were not nearly as cheeky as this quoted post, I would have to ask why is their transparency and who the principals at this point are, any of your business?

why don't you name names on what you are doing if transparency and names are so important.

I congratulate you and GreaterClare for stepping up and doing something you believe in.  No need to be catty.

I do share Mal's view that the phrase "safe access" has been corrupted.

and NL, you come off as bitter and angry.  You are a smart nice guy who needs to drop the attitude in my mind.  It is only hindering you at this point... sorry to have to tell ya...

Here is another point.  I am sorry I didn't make it to your meeting in Lansing.  But had I you can be darn sure my interests would have been how I could help, not a constant on line accusation and demand to know who was 'pulling your strings' in the name of transparency.

It is getting old, and you are looking like part of the problem rather than part of the solution.  It is not the way a compassion club leader should present himself in public.  It is about working together.

Dr. Bob

My understanding is that 501©(3) organizations may not educate patients and caregivers about growing medical marijuana.

I do not understand why that is an issue. So you have a 501c that does not teach growing. Another group could be created to teach about growing. An organization does not have to be a swiss army knife. Just have them isolate incompatible efforts.

Agree 100%.  Put up all the dispensaries wanted or needed as long as a patient keeps the right to grow for themselves or have a caregiver do it for them, EVEN if the patient lives right next door to a dispensary.

Right. I can brew beer at home , buy it, and go to a bar they seem to coexist. I also have the right to create a brewery/distillery and profit of it (with the appropriate licensing). No one is loosing sleep over it.

anymore info on this operation? sorry 4 dollars a gallon gas in my 25 year old v8 makes for an expensive curiosity. i know, i know ,just go there.... i was hoping for a little info first. this site cant just be a place for you to advertise, take a moment answer a couple question....

Edited by zapatosunidos

When is the next meeting? 

Time, location?

Greater Clare Area Compassion Club meeting Saturday July 20th 12-2pm @  Hydro 411- 411 W. 5th Street, Clare, MI  48617 Also Dr. Bob Townsend will be doing certifications from 11-4 for only 99.00...AND will be donating a 25.00 gift certificate to every patient  good at Hydro 411!  Call Hydro 411 for an appointment or just walk in on Saturday  989-941-4157

anymore info on this operation? sorry 4 dollars a gallon gas in my 25 year old v8 makes for an expensive curiosity. i know, i know ,just go there.... i was hoping for a little info first. this site cant just be a place for you to advertise, take a moment answer a couple question....

Ask away, or pm me...