3 Marijuana Dispensaries Raided In Michigan This Morning

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say all I see is debate over this topic from both sides consistently on this forum.

Consensus  is definitely not here on this forum.  Otherwise w would not end up with  such long threads debating the topic on a weekly basis.

Is there more people here against dispensaries?  That is likely. But debate on this topic is always allowed.

So sorry Chard  please don't take this wrong i don't want to get ban

i will have to disagree 

Why would you think you'd get banned for disagreeing?  First, very, very few people have been banned since Zap took over.  Getting a 24 hour or 7 day time-out is not being banned.  It's being made to sit in the corner and think about what you did.

Second, we don't put people in the the corner for disagreeing, only for insulting behavior or personal attacks, and only after being warned first and given a chance to amend their poor behavior.  Warnings come in the form of a PM so as not to publicly embarrass the person being warned.  You never see those before someone is given a time-out so you might not be aware that everyone is given at least a second chance before being sent to the corner.

There definetly is no consensus on the subject here, manufactured or otherwise....... I think some are mistaking a few outspoken people here as holding the consensus..... and that simply is not the case.

If someone is in need of a caregiver, I for one am here...... and do have an opening. I believe patients should have as many access points to receive meds as possible. That does not mean well they are protected from aquiring it anywhere and someone would have to be breaking the law to provide to them. That means they should not have to rely on someone to break the law for them to be able to get meds. YES I think dispensaries, farmers markets should be allowed, even if it makes me finding patients harder. I care more about the patients than anything. I do not want to lose my grow right for it.

In fact full on legalization might make us lose our grow rights and yet I still believe in full on legalization cause I am frankly sick of seeing people put in jail or ran through the meat grinder over a plant. A very safe and medicinal plant at that.

There definetly is no consensus on the subject here, manufactured or otherwise....... I think some are mistaking a few outspoken people here as holding the consensus..... and that simply is not the case.

If someone is in need of a caregiver, I for one am here...... and do have an opening. I believe patients should have as many access points to receive meds as possible. That does not mean well they are protected from aquiring it anywhere and someone would have to be breaking the law to provide to them. That means they should not have to rely on someone to break the law for them to be able to get meds. YES I think dispensaries, farmers markets should be allowed, even if it makes me finding patients harder. I care more about the patients than anything. I do not want to lose my grow right for it.

In fact full on legalization might make us lose our grow rights and yet I still believe in full on legalization cause I am frankly sick of seeing people put in jail or ran through the meat grinder over a plant. A very safe and medicinal plant at that.

I agree.  But legalization will not drop the price of SUPERIOR grown Organic medicine.  let the Swagsters do as they wish that does not affect those on another level.

As always, in times like these I defer to our legal minds.

The below is an interesting read...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/131468184/Attorney-Bruce-Leach-s-letter-to-county-prosecutor

http://www.scribd.com/doc/131480761/Prosecutor-s-letter-to-attorney-Bruce-Leach

What reputation does Mr Leach have? I'm not familiar with him or any of his past cases? He seems very bold and ready to dig in for a long fight. Does he have a chance of winning with this model?

For me, I think it goes back to simple possession. I don't know how they get around that. Proving intent to stow Marihuana is almost inherent in his suggestions and claiming it is being held for a PT from a CG doesn't seem to be an argument that would hold water in court.

As always, in times like these I defer to our legal minds.

The below is an interesting read...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/131468184/Attorney-Bruce-Leach-s-letter-to-county-prosecutor

http://www.scribd.com/doc/131480761/Prosecutor-s-letter-to-attorney-Bruce-Leach

What reputation does Mr Leach have? I'm not familiar with him or any of his past cases? He seems very bold and ready to dig in for a long fight. Does he have a chance of winning with this model?

For me, I think it goes back to simple possession. I don't know how they get around that. Proving intent to stow Marihuana is almost inherent in his suggestions and claiming it is being held for a PT from a CG doesn't seem to be an argument that would hold water in court.

Why would they try and provoke these PIGS to do a raid.  They should have jsut stayed low key and waited for an initial raid ...or wait I think Kiel got popped prior to this last raid..not sure but either way by provoking them they asked for a spanking.

LEGALIZATION puts lots of these people out of business in the PRISON INDUSTRIAL SYSTEM.  PA's, NARC COPS., PA's, Probation Officer..blah..blah..blah..

WAKE UP PEOPLE AND START channeling funds to fight them back.

ARE YOU SICK OF hearing about PIGS destroying innocent citizens lives..??  I SURE AS FUX am.

SO start pumping money into the organizations to fight back.

As a patient dispensaries are esential, I have no CG ( haven't found one) and now that the collective that I went to is shut down I have no meds. What are my options? I can go on Craig's list and buy someone's "overages", and continue my search for a CG. I know that any CG that I find won't have the selection of meds I need. The colective I went to did charge a lot, but I also had 40 strains 15 different kinds of extract 20 kinds of edibles, tinctures, topicals, clones, seeds to choose from. IMO their is no way a single CG can have that selection, and that most patients with a CG aren't getting the selection of meds they deserve.

As a patient dispensaries are esential, I have no CG ( haven't found one) and now that the collective that I went to is shut down I have no meds. What are my options? I can go on Craig's list and buy someone's "overages", and continue my search for a CG. I know that any CG that I find won't have the selection of meds I need. The colective I went to did charge a lot, but I also had 40 strains 15 different kinds of extract 20 kinds of edibles, tinctures, topicals, clones, seeds to choose from. IMO their is no way a single CG can have that selection, and that most patients with a CG aren't getting the selection of meds they deserve.

I guess you'll just hafta wait till Wal Mart starts selling it.

Look I am a new patient (3months) I didn't know where to get meds looked on-line saw their website. I went in and talked to them, they made me fill out the paper work to designate a CG to me, never told me who that was. I placed orders on-line and picked them up the next day in a locker. I don't think they ever sent my paper work in because I never received a new card with the CG name on it.

That amazes me! I stopped in a couple of dispensaries and they had three or four types of swag each.

Crap like you would expect to find when you were in high school.

Maybe there's hope for dispensaries after all.

Out of the Michigan Dispensaries I have been to (Mostly Ann Arbor) the selection has been excellent. Very similar to what was described above. I have been to some that were in the middle of nowhere and they were horrible. I really don't get the argument about how junky dispensary meds are. I have seen more poor quality meds come from patients that I know, than from dispensaries. The best buds that I find, that I didn't grow(haha), come from growers that are not patients or caregivers. People that have been doing it for a long time, without permission.

EDIT: spelling

Edited by OG Fire Beaster

Again please. In English. I'm not sure I understand the point.