3 Marijuana Dispensaries Raided In Michigan This Morning

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*The following is opinion only. Not to be confused for any type of legal advice.*

I think eventually you will be right.

Thanks for understanding the point we have been trying to make.  In the case of this post, I don't think you really had to make the point, but thanks for understanding the danger to new and misinformed patients.  Some people don't seem to have any remorse that their advice or opinions may get someone arrested if they were listened to.

From www.battlecreekenquirer.com/article/20130626/NEWS01/306260007/Three-medical-marijuana-facilities-raided-Springfield

6/26/2013

Michigan State Police and the Southwest Enforcement Team executed search warrants today at six locations in three counties including three medical marijuan compassion clubs in Springfield.

The raids were at Karmacy, 4549 W. Dickman Road; the Southwest Compassion Care Center on 20th Street; and a third location at 695 S. 20th St.

Police said they also executed search warrants at the homes of owners of the businesses.

Officers would not say why they were searching the businesses. They said information about the raids would be released later today.

Calhoun County Prosecutor David Gilbert and Chief Assistant Matt Smith visited all three of the businesses that were raided.

The raids were conducted simultaneously about 10:30 a.m. today.

I'd hate to say it but.........  tumblr_lpkrr5BwCV1qbjyzgo1_400.gif

True story. Two day's after I received my card I went to one of these Disp. that got pinched(I won't say which). Anyways, I'm all geeked because I finally got my card and now it's time to test it out. I drives up and as I'm walking up to the door a guy off to the side(owner/employee?) smoking a cig say's all snipitty "where you going?" I turns and say's "Just got my card and was gonna check things out". He say's(again with attitude) "not here you ain't, you have to be a club member to enter". "How do I become a club member" I asked. He replies "you don't, we ain't accepting any new members". I laughed and carried on my way. Anyway, I hope that guy see's this because not more than 10 min later I was accepted as a club member at another Disp.(free, no member dues). NEEEENER NEEEENER NEEEENER, HA HA HA HA HA--You can't sell it to someone that is legal but get pinched selling it illegally-BRAVO. LMMFGDBO(see pic above)

P.S. I would also like to extend a Thank you to that person though. Your vile attitude prompted me to grow my own and life's never been better. BOOOYAAAH

And to MY dispensary, Thanks bro, see you Monday!!!  You got yourself one helluva loyal, high paying club member. *thumbs up*

I have a feeling that there could be a tour of closings like this through the summer. I don't think this is going to be a one time thing.

If some of you reading this are dependent on Dispensaries, even if you have one functioning by you, maybe it would make sense to get a plan B going,and try to connect with a solid CG or explore personal cultivation.

I have a feeling that there could be a tour of closings like this through the summer. I don't think this is going to be a one time thing.

If some of you reading this are dependent on Dispensaries, even if you have one functioning by you, maybe it would make sense to get a plan B going,and try to connect with a solid CG or explore personal cultivation.

The more these PIGS keep raiding MJ shops the more REAL CRIMINALS walk free and continue to destroy society outright.

Crack, METH, HEROIN, then u have all the VICODIN's being pump out by Pharmacies.  This whole game stink of SHIET in a porta potty.

Ohh and I forgot all the piece of shiet dad's that don't pay child support that the cops are not going after or the Pedaphiles like Charles Pugh Detroit city council ex member that are out damaging society.

IS there any for any of the above..?  NAW that shiet is to hard to build a case up against.  In stead why would youy not go after a pot shop that is cranking out 100 bills hour after hour.  NO BRAINER. 

Wars need money.  When was the the last time ya'll donated money to a organization that puts its money behind it mouth to support legalization..?  ???

Edited by motorcitymeds

Did you post an actual thread asking for a caregiver here yet?

" Looking for Caregiver- SW Michigan"

Or something like it. People usually respond privately.

Edit: p.s. If you were in the Upper Peninsula I have an entire list of awesome caregivers looking for patients. :-)  People became too dependent on illegal sales through dispensaries. 

Could not agree more.  Get a caregiver and still go to a dispensary if ya really want to. 

Yes I have made a post asking for a CG. But that doesn't save me from going on Craigslist to find meds. Thanks for the offer!

You might be surprised how many people on CL are actually good, hard-working folks just trying to better their own situation while also lending a hand.

As a patient dispensaries are esential, I have no CG ( haven't found one) and now that the collective that I went to is shut down I have no meds. What are my options? I can go on Craig's list and buy someone's "overages", and continue my search for a CG. I know that any CG that I find won't have the selection of meds I need. The colective I went to did charge a lot, but I also had 40 strains 15 different kinds of extract 20 kinds of edibles, tinctures, topicals, clones, seeds to choose from. IMO their is no way a single CG can have that selection, and that most patients with a CG aren't getting the selection of meds they deserve.

The CRC in Kalamazoo is a legitimate compassion club- education not meds.  I am sure if you go to one of their many meetings, you can find a caregiver.  That is in Kalamazoo.  Want the number?

Dr. Bob

As a patient dispensaries are esential, I have no CG ( haven't found one) and now that the collective that I went to is shut down I have no meds. What are my options? I can go on Craig's list and buy someone's "overages", and continue my search for a CG. I know that any CG that I find won't have the selection of meds I need. The colective I went to did charge a lot, but I also had 40 strains 15 different kinds of extract 20 kinds of edibles, tinctures, topicals, clones, seeds to choose from. IMO their is no way a single CG can have that selection, and that most patients with a CG aren't getting the selection of meds they deserve.

i agree

i remember back  a few years ago when the store's where just starting up i went to one they he'd so many kinds of meds i couldn't believe it 

i was wondering where it came from and then found out it was out- of State meds

If you think that's impressive, you should go to a proper farmer's market!

Are they legal ? i know someone that was just checking Patients cards  at the door and got busted for it and is/was in court for 3+years because of it

Assuming the operators/caregivers are able to meet the 3 prongs of section 8 (not guaranteed), they would be immune from prosecution