3 Marijuana Dispensaries Raided In Michigan This Morning

ok, so knowing that you are doing it to alleviate a patient is the key to your premise of 'unregistered caregiver'.

"Sure I knew he was sick just by looking at him" says our street friend.  Does that make him an unregistered caregiver?

Dr. Bob

no

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what the charges will be? Or are these destined to be cash and grabs.

I doubt these will be snatch n grabs.  I think they were motivated enough to go after Kiel.  I have NO Idea why he reached out to them and wrote them a dare me letter.  He should have made them come after him.  Instead he brought the fight to them.  I know a few people in the kalamazoo area and apparently alot of people knew his name.  It was only a matter of time before they honed in on him.  When greed becomes prioty number 1 then your on the wrong path.

Kiel was a court recorder prior to this law being passed so he should have known better being in court and dealing with cops.  He had no prior experience with MJ before the law was passed in 2008 so once it passed all these young guys all the sudden are experts and trying to run expensive operations.  I just hope Kiel saved enough money for his legal defense.  Once SWET got involved I can assure you that they are not going to let him walk away without a very hard fight. 

West MI is the Bible belt of the state so I can assure you that lots of calls were made by all these old Republican-Christian types to shut down the MJ shops in west MI.

But what SWET does not realize is that they can make a million arrest for MJ and they never will even get 1% of MJ medical or street MJ off the actual streets. This war must come to an end so society can progress forward in a positive manner.  These court cases have to cease.  LEGALIZATION outright is only answer to beat the legislators being bought off by big tobacco and alcohol.  And to shut down the prison industrial complex.

These raids are pointless and meaningless unless your the one that gets raided.  In that case it is a game changer.  It's all just such a travesty.  Wasted cop hours, back office hours, Jury money, PA's wasted time, I am sure the judges are even gettining tired of MJ in their courts.   The legalization hurricane has got to be coming to this grand state of michigan.

What will they raid when they cannot go after Marijuana anymore..?  Real drugs that destruct society is what they will have to go hunt down.

This system just disgusts me to the core.

legalize it, tax it and regulate commercial marijuana farming.  But let the small scale operations prosper with taxation.

Edited by motorcitymeds