Whats Wrong With This Picture

All this marijuana crap has been weak and lame right from the get go. And we all know the failures that have led this fine group of misfits. No Union here folks every poor B@st@rd for himself . Cant afford a buck that's pitiful. Lame & Weak

Edited by Kingpinn

I don't know what to tell you King, did you go to other forums and get a bunch of pledges there?  This is a perennial problem for activists, getting people involved and donating time and money.  Welcome to the club of frustrated activists.

Going around insulting people isn't helping though, it's just making you look bad.  i learned that lesson a few years ago when I got frustrated because i couldn't get people to stand up and start CCs in their area.  It sucks, I know, but it's also part of the job.

This is a social milieu semantics slang thang. I certainly understand Celli's sensitivity on those adjectives though, afterall this a medical forum. There must be another way to express the disappointment, but I don't really take offense.

If a cared about percieved empathy I would never rebuke those I'm looking for continued support from especially, for the most part, strangers.

Weak Lame

That's me! I just got home from three months in the hospital. My lungs collapsed, I was in a coma for two weeks, and I woke up paralyzed.

I am learning to walk again and am current able to lift five pounds. This is a significant improvement for me! To top it all off, I have no income!

If I fail to pledge money for a symbolic act (which will probably go unnoticed as it has so far) please forgive me.

OK i'll leave as a beat up warrior.

I dont think any one asked you to leave, every one dont agree with each other,,what we all need to do is agree to disagree, and some one just wrote it may not be well advised to slam people or call them lame if you may want some of them in the future to donate to a cause you are involved in, what happened with the donations realy should not be a huge surprise to you, Im willing to bet most on here do not work, they depend on ssi for their income and it takes a while to save the coins to donate to a worthy cause!

Peace

Jim

Glad you're back with us Wild Bill!!!!!!!!! And on your way to getting strong again -

KD my response wasn't really directed at you, perhaps more towards Bob heh heh. Seen these court games and how they drag on and on. I'd never wish that shite upon anyone. Believe me, we all want to see you-all out of that darn system and done w that stress! Freedom is just around the corner, I see the light at the end.

Edited by abe supercro

Glad you are on the mend Wild Bill. I cannot imagine what you have been thru. Sending some positive energy your way.

As for you KP,  You were ignorant then and you are ignorant now.  You dug your ditch, lie in it like a man...