Cardholder Got A Possession Help!

kreeee

OP's concern is on his ability to continue his fun, a grow, and not the patient.   She's not just a mma patient using mj, she is an addct who 4 times broke the law and drove smoking, so she is a scofflaw, and the 3 previous times got possessions.  It seems maybe if we don't mention it the addiction willl go away?  They don't and won't. 

She operates expresssly vs the law.  So... addicion is a medical problem way above and beyond a grow.  Maybe stop the presence of mj in the property, quit mmj emplloyment, enter addiction counseling. 

Her behavior, her history, her waywardness despite warnings verbal and written from oficers don't faze what kind of a person?  An addict . The substance controls her behavior and not the other way around.  She has the problem.  Op's priorities shud be the person and their problem, and getting a change in self-destructive behavior.  Everything else is seconday.  That's compassion, yah?  

Edited by pic book

We where set up from day one and how would i know that because Leo called THC-F before we where raided to make sure we got our Recommendation and how do i know that you may ask well i know Ricky G he was the one who ran it along with Paul Stanford and i still talk to them both today they told me that Leo called 

Curiously, why did THC-F give out your personal info?  Or maybe I should ask if they did first.

Also, what kind of fishing expedition are you suggesting the cops were on when they called THC-F?  Were they looking for addresses of random patients or were they checking to see if you, in particular, had gotten a recommendation?  And if they were checking to see if you got a recommendation how did that set you up?  A set up implies that you were framed.

My girlfriend got pulled over and the cop smelled weed so she got searched, she had a dimebag in the pocket behind the seat and a roach in the ashtray. The cop gave her a ticket for possession. She has 4 patients and I'm concerned that she will lose her card and compromise our growroom? Anybody kno what might happen? Thanks!

She works at a dispensary and had roaches in the car...Now that is just not smart..!!  Being right in the middle of it al lshe should have knew better.  Sounds like the cop let you off easy on just possession.  From my experience a charge cannot escalate into a different charge ...if they did try and change the charges at the court date then request to the judge that your going to hire an attorney and get a different court date.  At that point fight it.

But it sounds minor i woould not sweat it.  looks like it will just be a low court misdemeanor.  Ask for probation and deal with it.

thc-f, is that a dr rec place? Why would they give any info out? They can't... so popo did surveillance on bob before making their move huh. no I don't know anything about case, other than it's top secrect until the case gets dismissed :-). i have a disguise picked out and just waiting for a postcard in the mail.

Pic way to call her out...

If she works at a dispensary she had reason to be extra extra responsible because popo likely has been watching her and she should have known this increased risk of being high profile dispensary person. I thought weed wasn't addictive, habitual psychologically indeed.

"I told her to stop smoking in the car." it's too bad when people don't realize they are on a team and you'll all only remain as strong as your weakest link. Both parties are remiss, but I wish em luck anyway.

Edited by abe supercro

it's top secret until the case gets dismissed

No it's not a secret of any kind the whole story can be found right here in my Blog right from the Start but most ether don't want to read it or

don't care to for some reason i don't know and even some here say they have heard me tell it over 40,000 time but i can tell when somebody does not know anything about it by the way they post about it and am OK with that it did kind of hurt our feels when only 3-4 people showed up

we know you've been through hell bob. the court tries to use time to their advantage. I believe that many peripheral ppl have simply forgotten the details, explaining for some lack of commitment. We're talking years, short memories and attention spans are prevalent here. Perhaps it's time for re-education to wake-up operation free bob n torey. I'll find your blog, as all I specifically remember is a detail around an unlocked door. Will I discover a warrant was in hand to even get to an inside door? A few mistakes may have been made but nobody deserves staying in limbo w that kind of monkey... I really hope the best for you both and I'll stick around to see a favorable outcome. Don't give up on ppl here yet, it's really not their fault, they need help too. your next appearance WILL garner more support.

Ok started reviewing your blog Bob. After four yrs of stress -all has been decided- it's nice to see Oakland Cty has begun to let go of criminal charges, even if they were unfounded to begin with. Guess all the little details don't mean much now, as it's time to live more lightly to best regain those years. you both have certainly have been through your share of legal bs to last a lifetime in that time. may I suggest moving to a kinder county -

The legacy I will keep in mind is not just sharing a courtroom w you in my part of town. As I understand it your presence is known at many cases throughout the state. your devotion to help other patients is recognized and appreciated. Enjoy your summer B and T,

Why would i or anyone show their grow when our grow was nothing to show our plants where 2-3 inch tall LOL 

nothing to show off their

No I didnt mean you showed anyone or had your card, I knew you had the paperwork and wasnt there a prob with the dr. showing up?  I was refering to others and it kinda fit along with how peeps that just become legal show it to too many people like me, not my grow heck no, but my card yea, now I dont say schitt to any one about it, I still try and act like it is ilegal but with the fact I know im within my limits and have nothing to worry about, but I dont trust to many people, Ive had leo turning around in my drive way like the last week almost every day!  I dont know what the phaq there doing and I dont care, they are not getting in here w/o a warrant and im on break from my grow for at least another month, so nothing here for them to mess with!  Some people dont have any clue what it is like to be in the court system for as long as you or what its like to sit in jail for a yr or more, me only a yr thank my stars and no fellonies, how I managed to live to 50 and not get any fellonies is beyond me lol! 

I know your hangin in there or you would have let some of the arse holes shut you down from here, instead you just keep doing what you do. we need more like you, If I lived closer Id do alot of court cases!  but also IF my aunt had nuts she would be my uncle lmao!

Hang in there!

Peace

Jim

No I didnt mean you showed anyone or had your card, I knew you had the paperwork and wasnt there a prob with the dr. showing up?  I was refering to others and it kinda fit along with how peeps that just become legal show it to too many people like me, not my grow heck no, but my card yea, now I dont say schitt to any one about it, I still try and act like it is ilegal but with the fact I know im within my limits and have nothing to worry about, but I dont trust to many people, Ive had leo turning around in my drive way like the last week almost every day!  I dont know what the phaq there doing and I dont care, they are not getting in here w/o a warrant and im on break from my grow for at least another month, so nothing here for them to mess with!  Some people dont have any clue what it is like to be in the court system for as long as you or what its like to sit in jail for a yr or more, me only a yr thank my stars and no fellonies, how I managed to live to 50 and not get any fellonies is beyond me lol! 

I know your hangin in there or you would have let some of the arse holes shut you down from here, instead you just keep doing what you do. we need more like you, If I lived closer Id do alot of court cases!  but also IF my aunt had nuts she would be my uncle lmao!

Hang in there!

Peace

Jim

Doctor in Madison Heights medical pot case ordered to testify

Jennifer Chambers / The Detroit News

Madison Heights -- The doctor who certified two Madison Heights residents as medical marijuana patients under Michigan's new law has been ordered to testify in their criminal case. 

Judge Robert J. Turner of the 43rd District Court signed an order today requiring Dr. Eric Eisenbud to appear in court on May 27 to answer questions about a document he signed that gives medical authorization to Torey A. Clark and Robert Redden to possess marijuana for medical purposes. 

Eisenbud, an ophthalmologist who works for the Hemp and Cannabis Foundation's medical clinic in Southfield, signed the authorization on March 4, three weeks before Madison Heights police used a battering ram to break down the front door of Redden and Clark's home and remove 21 marijuana plants. 

Advertisement

The couple has been charged with illegally growing the plants and faces up to 14 years in prison. 

Assistant Oakland County Beth Hand asked the judge for Clark's and Redden's medical records, saying she needed the basis for the "bona-fide" patient-physician relationship as described in the state law. 

"Was there a relationship or did they walk into a door, pay a few hundred bucks and get this paper?" Hand said. 

Turner denied the request but did take into evidence copies of the couple's state-issued ID cards, which are issued by the Department of Community Health for physician-certified patients. 

Turner told Hand his interpretation of the law, which has been widely criticized by legal observers as being poorly written and vague. 

"It says it's a matter of one doctor testifying and charges shall be dismissed," Turner said. 

The couple did not have the cards at the time of the March 30 raid. Their attorneys claim the state law and its protections went into effect on Dec. 4 and the couple should not be charged in the case.

I'm confused, yes it is "our" grow room, but wouldn't it b sufficient if each bucket is labeled correctly? (Caregiver / patients name).

Nope. You might be able to say the veg room is mine and the bloom room hers, if the numbers work. Maybe :)

Doctor in Madison Heights medical pot case ordered to testify

Jennifer Chambers / The Detroit News

Madison Heights -- The doctor who certified two Madison Heights residents as medical marijuana patients under Michigan's new law has been ordered to testify in their criminal case. 

Judge Robert J. Turner of the 43rd District Court signed an order today requiring Dr. Eric Eisenbud to appear in court on May 27 to answer questions about a document he signed that gives medical authorization to Torey A. Clark and Robert Redden to possess marijuana for medical purposes. 

Eisenbud, an ophthalmologist who works for the Hemp and Cannabis Foundation's medical clinic in Southfield, signed the authorization on March 4, three weeks before Madison Heights police used a battering ram to break down the front door of Redden and Clark's home and remove 21 marijuana plants. 

Advertisement

The couple has been charged with illegally growing the plants and faces up to 14 years in prison. 

Assistant Oakland County Beth Hand asked the judge for Clark's and Redden's medical records, saying she needed the basis for the "bona-fide" patient-physician relationship as described in the state law. 

"Was there a relationship or did they walk into a door, pay a few hundred bucks and get this paper?" Hand said. 

Turner denied the request but did take into evidence copies of the couple's state-issued ID cards, which are issued by the Department of Community Health for physician-certified patients. 

Turner told Hand his interpretation of the law, which has been widely criticized by legal observers as being poorly written and vague. 

"It says it's a matter of one doctor testifying and charges shall be dismissed," Turner said. 

The couple did not have the cards at the time of the March 30 raid. Their attorneys claim the state law and its protections went into effect on Dec. 4 and the couple should not be charged in the case.

Thanks Bob,, Yea ive read that, its been a while, Ive never thought you and torrey should have been put thru what you were! At that time was there realy the bonafide pt/dr relationship?  I thought they adjusted that long after your bust!  I heard something about a magazine story or pics, Im not sure, any truth to that, and using your real name on it, (i dont see a prob using your real name, big bro will find out who you are either way)

You been catching alot of crap all around,  Ive talked to a few people via pm's some of them peeps that upset you, im sure are seeing the light now, I mean who the heck would have the cahoneys to go thru the whole mich court system if they were guilty? not to many if any one, What we have going on is to many people going underground, to many people sleeping late,,,that was their first mistake,  to take a few lines from a song,  If you want to profit on mm at this time, I would advise that you dont become legal, once they take your pt card or c.g card there is no getting it back, at least if a small time dealer gets popped they can get thru their punishments and be a pt!

This program as written was not for people to get rich off of, it says a c.g may get compensated for their time and expensives, it doesnt say over grow deal it to any one you can quit your job and get rich off of pts lol!

I realy do hate writing that kinda stuff, because ive done it all, prob more than most, but when this law came into effect I felt I could do better just taking care of me and my pt/partner/girlfriend, ,,,it feels weird calling a woman my girlfriend at this age, a few more yrs and i can just say my wife, it will only be common law but it will seem right to me than! neither one of us want to get married again, but we have a nice life, and we dont need that peice of paper to ruin it lol!

Hang in their bob, go into rubber mode and all the b.s will just bounce off of you, and you wont be surprised with a baby lmao!

Happy 4th!

Peace

Jim

Curiously, why did THC-F give out your personal info?  Or maybe I should ask if they did first.

Or maybe I should ask if they did first. Leo called THC-F before we where raided to make sure we got our Recommendation and how do i know that you may ask well i know Ricky G he was the one who ran it along with Paul Stanford and i still talk to them both today they told me that Leo called 

Also, what kind of fishing expedition are you suggesting the cops were on when they called THC-F?  Were they looking for addresses of random patients or were they checking to see if you, in particular, had gotten a recommendation?  And if they were checking to see if you got a recommendation how did that set you up?  A set up implies that you were framed.

I'm confused, yes it is "our" grow room, but wouldn't it b sufficient if each bucket is labeled correctly? (Caregiver / patients name).

absolutely not. in people v bylsma the michigan supreme court said bylsma had dominion and control/posession of all those plants merely because he had access to them. you can watch bylsma supreme court oral arguments video , its very detailed on the case.

i remember either the justices or the defense lawyer arguing that everyone in the room had dominion/control and access to his pen, but they didnt own his pen. it was a good argument. i'm not sure why it lost. :( i think it came down to the public safety law definition of 'posession'. which you all know if you have some in your car, its automatically yours. even if someone ditched it in there and ran off.

the plants (if 2 caregivers are sharing a location) need seperate cages or rooms, with seperate locks and seperate keys.

its a making whoopee travesty of justice. pay attention to who you vote for supreme court judges.

i think this info needs to be on main page of MMMA. it seems like a lot of people are sharing a grow room , as evidenced by the replies in this thread.

bylsma lost in circuit court, lost in appeals, and lost in the supreme court unanimously for his section 4 protection.

now he gets to try section 8 with 88 plants.

dont be a bylsma. be a person who spent the $300 in fencing to secure your grow from crazy prosecutors.

Edited by t-pain

• 2 weeks later...

I just recieved a written physican certifiaction today from my doctor. Can i start growing ?

No first you have to mail in your recommendation I recommend using certified mail plus send a check instead of a money order you will also have proof that the state cashed your check via your online banking  then wait the 25 business days if you don't receive a rejection letter in those 25 business days your good to start growing .