Gage Green Forums

motorcitymeds

Nice! 

The Grape Stomper crosses look sick. 

Grape Stomper by itself is just a breeding tool because it passes on the extreme resins and terpene profiling.  But the Grape Stomper-OG hybrids are where the real magic is going down.

I have a isolated Grape Stomper Bx2 Pheno I kept and will breed with as well as a Grape Stomper x Grape Stomper OG Keeper as well.  The most vigor and stamina is coming from the Grape Stomper x Grape Stomper OG.  But the Grape Stomper OG definitely shines above and beyond.  Underdawg OG by Gage Green is some super dank as well.

Currently Bodhi Goji OG male in my breeding room with the GS x GS OG female keeper.  I will have seeds come fall if your looking to test some out.  I am not trying to be a hardCore breeder and bang out seeds but just want to have my own personal stock so I do not have to keep ordering beans all the time.  It can get costly.

Oh no never! :dodgyrun:

Im always on the look out for the next holy grail strain . ^_^

I have pretty much given up looking for the holy grail strain. At one time I did have the holy grail strain, but, shame on me, I did not take cuttings. It was a 5 blade indica. It has been 13 years, and well over 100 different strains, and I have yet to find a strain half as potent as that one was.

My friend who does not smoke took one toke from it and she got too stoned. Ever since, I use her as my tester, and there has not been a strain yet that has effected her like that one did. I have only found about 8 strains worthy for her to test and not a one was even close.

Maybe one day I will find it again. Code name: mighty duck!

I have pretty much given up looking for the holy grail strain. At one time I did have the holy grail strain, but, shame on me, I did not take cuttings. It was a 5 blade indica. It has been 13 years, and well over 100 different strains, and I have yet to find a strain half as potent as that one was.

My friend who does not smoke took one toke from it and she got too stoned. Ever since, I use her as my tester, and there has not been a strain yet that has effected her like that one did. I have only found about 8 strains worthy for her to test and not a one was even close.

Maybe one day I will find it again. Code name: mighty duck!

gage has elites...you will be happy.  The Grape Stompers and Grape Stomper OG lines are where it is at.  Even their JoJo Og is off the hook.  It is frostier and has more vigor that any OG I have ran.  But like lots of the OG's canbe picky to high temps then low night temps drops and to much of a fan blowing on them can cause issues.  But my room goes from 79-81 day with about 35-39 humidity to 63-67 temps at night with humidity to 38-48 at night.  Big drops like this can cause issues for lots of strains that have been inbred or that have any tendencies.  All the super elites chems, OG, Diesels are so inbred that they either require perfect rooms or injections with stronger land races.

All this shiet from DNA and the big houses are just super hybridized poly hybrids. DNA and Greenhouse while they may have good mothers all this re-worked FEminized stuff is PURE bunny muffin.  I am even cutting my last DNA strain holy grail kush, its good but lots of hype involved.  The yield has to be pushed to the max to even get good yields.  Versus Bright Moments by Gage has easy yields.  Even Green house stuff has tendencies.  Bottom line though if you control the environment you will win.  But I am staying as far away from all this FEMinized crap as I can.  Not worth having a herm destroy half your room.  And i have had pretty much every feminized bean herm.  I am running Stacked Kush right now and 2 out of 3 that made it hermed.  Now call me a crappy grower or call it for what it is...FEMINIZED gear is PURE BS<<<<..!!

Either way Gage Green is a quality group of guys.  I have not met a more genuine group.  They truly care about the future of cannabis and are very supportive.  I talk to them atleast once a week.  Nothing but good to say.  And for me to say this means alot because I tend to sit on the pessimist side of things.

Edited by motorcitymeds

gage has elites...you will be happy.  The Grape Stompers and Grape Stomper OG lines are where it is at.  Even their JoJo Og is off the hook.  It is frostier and has more vigor that any OG I have ran.  But like lots of the OG's canbe picky to high temps then low night temps drops and to much of a fan blowing on them can cause issues.  But my room goes from 79-81 day with about 35-39 humidity to 63-67 temps at night with humidity to 38-48 at night.  Big drops like this can cause issues for lots of strains that have been inbred or that have any tendencies.  All the super elites chems, OG, Diesels are so inbred that they either require perfect rooms or injections with stronger land races.

All this shiet from DNA and the big houses are just super hybridized poly hybrids. 

Either way Gage Green is a quality group of guys.  I have not met a more genuine group.  They truly care about the future of cannabis and are very supportive.  I talk to them atleast once a week.  Nothing but good to say.  And for me to say this means alot because I tend to sit on the pessimist side of things.

I must admit, some of the pictures I saw of his products look very tempting.....

That Bright Moments looks tasty! 

Does it smell like grape? 

Yes it does smell likes sour grapes or sour patch kids.  Super dense. n frosty.  I have Grape Stomper Bx2 that has even more of the grapes smell but it is a slower growing plant due to being a bx.  But they both rock out and are super medical strains.  and very, very high THC.

You should look into Bodhi's seeds as well he does very good work.  and is very fair priced..!!

Bright stomper is looking delicous!!!! Ive been looking at some of there gear since the name started popping up(thxs to u mcm) im just not sure what to run...i never go by pictures and i cant seem to find many or any journals with there gear.

gage green forums...almost all their ELITE gear is impossible to get in seed form..they do very limited drops..for example the Inferno Haze F2 which is FIRE OG x Afghan Haze tested out at 21% THC and 3% CBD only dropped something like 25 packs of it.

They are very exclusive breeders.  And their bunny muffin is fuxin pure DANK.  Sadly though all the good stuff sells out in liiterally minutes. NO Joking either.

I received some clones in 09 Lemon Kush out of the 4 only one made it because I had to transfer them from a flood table into soil shocked their system but that one that lived was special unlike anything Ive grown before and no I didn't take cuts either! <_<

Maybe the holy grail has slipped through our scissors. I did find something that is comparable, if not better. I have discovered the neurolizer. You know, the memory wiping tool from Men in Black.

Two of my patients have tried it and they don't remember trying it! They remember stopping by and visiting, but don't remember trying a toke from the neurolizer!

I just found this out and am really happy about it.

It is amazing what RSO can do when used in a SVD vaporizer!

Edit: Now that I think of it, the SVD telescopes just like the one in the movie and they are about the same size too :D

Edited by GrowGoddess

Maybe the holy grail has slipped through our scissors. I did find something that is comparable, if not better. I have discovered the neurolizer. You know, the memory wiping tool from Men in Black.

Two of my patients have tried it and they don't remember trying it! They remember stopping by and visiting, but don't remember trying a toke from the neurolizer!

I just found this out and am really happy about it.

It is amazing what RSO can do when used in a SVD vaporizer!

Edit: Now that I think of it, the SVD telescopes just like the one in the movie and they are about the same size too :D

aaahahahaha......LOL...LMAFO...wtf....u remembered the name of the pen...LOL....ohh boy..you must be into shiet like Star Trek and Star wars...

I even like Transformers...LOL.

That was some funny shiet..after a hard day working in the garden and outside that just made me crack up..!

• 4 weeks later...

The Emerald Cup 2012 Presents: Gage Green Seeds Keyplay and M4k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2_I1ygtzGI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Good stuff my dude.  M4k has been sending good vibes and words to keep me up during the past few weeks so many negative things went down in my life.  They are awesome individuals.  M4k always has kind words when we speak.

I had a death of a friend last week by suicide, then my car got broken into, then issues with my girls baby daddy blah, blah, blah....and he has been nothing but sending positve vibes my way.  It feels really good to have such quality individuals recognize the effort and energy I put into my medicine.

Edited by motorcitymeds