J-Net Busted A Medical Marijuana Clinic

J-NET busted a medical marijuana clinic which was continuing to operate despite cease and desist orders that have been issued to dispensaries in the county.   HydroWorld on West Avenue appearing to be shut down, was continuing to sell marijuana, despite a ruling by the Michigan Supreme Court banning patient to patient sales. J-NET is seeking charges against the business.

http://wkhm.com/J-NET-Busts-Medical-Marijuana-Clinic/16736519

Number 7 I hear...

As Cell says, what a great example of the MMJ community this guy makes.  He'll keep going until he is stopped.  Too much money to be made.

Dr. Bob

What an absurd comment coming from a person that makes their living due to MMJ, smh.

Edited by imiubu

Number 7 I hear...

As Cell says, what a great example of the MMJ community this guy makes.  He'll keep going until he is stopped.  Too much money to be made.

Dr. Bob

What an absurd comment coming from a person that makes their living due to MMJ, smh.

Not at all.  And you think this is all I do for a living?  

But don't deflect to me, you made the statement those of us that 'don't know him or what he does shouldn't comment' or some such thing, there is the sign from his door.  You also said something about the certs, there are the words from the horse's mouth.

Dr. Bob

Hydroworld.jpg

So sorry imiubu, here is the photo I was referring to.

My 'living' or 'goal' depends on MMJ being done according to acceptable medical standards and being accepted as medicine.  How does this little notice make YOU feel about the legitimacy of medical marijuana?

Dr. Bob

PS, don't ever infer I am like these people or compare them to me or my practice.

Edited by Dr. Bob

Is that a threat bob?

Quite defensive.

If you live in a glass house, they say not to throw stones.

I've been around for a lil while bob, I remember very well.

I suppose it is lucky for you that the site has lost old posts.

The new people that come here have no clue. 

Those of us that were here...

Please, if you want to quote me fine... just don't twist my words.

Not at all.  And you think this is all I do for a living?  

But don't deflect to me, you made the statement those of us that 'don't know him or what he does shouldn't comment' or some such thing, there is the sign from his door.  You also said something about the certs, there are the words from the horse's mouth.

Dr. Bob

I did not say that or even imply it.

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/43747-medical-marijuana-facility-in-jackson-raided-for-second-time-in-a-week-roughly-a-pound-of-marijuana-seized/?p=451364