Law Enforcers Raid 22 Businesses, Homes And Warehouses Connected To Suspected Marijuana Grow Operations

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two pages of posts and no one suggests it might have been his natural gas water heater?

the one that pilot light went out on?

Just a coincidence that it was a oil making spot with 1000's of can of butane?

Oh right, let's take the gentleman at his word.

Not sure if you were being serious or not. Hard to tell sarcasm on the computer.

The  video I saw did not look like a natural gas explosion every house Ive seen blown up  from leaking natural gas is leveled leaving only the foundation and debris this explosion popped the roof but left the structure mainly intact .

http://www.freep.com/article/20130227/NEWS03/130227076/royal-Oak-house-explosion

I'd have a big problem with that one.  When pain levels are high, I cannot smoke enough or vape enough raw cannabis to eliminate the pain.  Also, for sleeping, raw cannabis effects don't last nearly as long as taking a concentrate. 

In my case, removing concentrates from the Michigan protections eliminates the most effective medicines

It is a tough spot, I would never want to deprive you of meds that work, while at the same time if I lived in a neighborhood, there is no way I would want someone blastin tane next door.

There are other ways(non-solvent)to concentrate thc/cbd, and until actual labs can be set up I think I would prefer to go that route. Too many 18 year old kids out there trying to get rich off wax cause they can't sell their nasty raw buds so they just errl it up.

And yes I realize when BHO is outlawed only outlaws will have BHO...

CO2 extracted hash oil is becoming popular

As are closed loop butane systems, which is good.

I should retract my prior statement that I might support banning BHO.

It's just not in my nature to ban more things because of some peoples stupidity. I was just thinking, what if my daughter was playing next door to that house or any house with someone doing that and got worked up.

I don't mess around with oil and know of too many kids trying it without knowing what the hell they're doing, and then selling it to dispensaries who take them at their word that it was properly purged and winterized.

My apologies.

two pages of posts and no one suggests it might have been his natural gas water heater?

the one that pilot light went out on?

first thing that came to my mind is. he was relighting the hot water heater because he turned it off while doing the extraction and he didnt let the area air out enough so booooom, just flicking on a light switch can cause an ignition, or a fridge kick on, bunny muffin makes me sweat so bad when i make it I totaly make sure no one is any where near where i do it!

I cant divulge any more or id have to kill you all lol!

Peace

Jim

"Rick Jones introduces legislation to ban concentrates made with solvents"

Already done in California, soon to be done in Michigan.

Honestly, I'm not sure I'd have a problem with that.

are you kidding me?  THis is the stupidest making whoopee thing I've ever heard.

Name one solventless extract process.

get your self a set of bubble bags and a few bags of ice, use sugar leafs and small or big buds whip it up and thru the screening process built right into the bags and boom you have hash, a hard form of thc concentrate, I personaly prefer bho over the bubble hash, but if thats all I legaly can do, well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you come up with the rest!

Peace

Jim

It was one of those TV commercials.  He only wanted 4 cans but then they had this super special (today only) for a case of 500 cans.  He couldn't pass it up. 

As he was dialing in, (in the next ten minutes, mind you), the offer got even sweeter.  He could now get an additional case of cans by just paying the separate shipping and handling charges.  He also was one of the first 100 callers so he got a discount on express shipping.  Man, what a deal!!

The most ive ever run was 4 cases of butane, and I ran out of butane not material,  I dont do it unless it is worth my time, period, my time, not an income, I havent made cash on any mm product since this law came into effect,

I give all of my oil back to our lil community that are linked to me or my c.g thru the state!

And 4 cases of butane most def leaves you with over your limit until you get it extracted,,,nuff said, I guess i have a big mouth!

I have never claimed to be perfect, but i have said loose lips sink ships!  seems i have loose lips this morn!

Peace

Jim

So, if your a large scale oil maker( I think we have a few on these boards) and your hotwater heater blows up your house( it does happen), your a dumb donkey that had it coming. Hmm

Your rite your hot water tank can blow!  You have alot better chance with several hundred cans of butane down there,  Come on use some common sense, dont do it in your home, or your garage with a wood burner going, if you choose to make bho do it right, he could have killed himself and the others in the home, That is just pure stupidity,   and anyone that feels different, well you just go and do it an learn the hard way like that idiot!

Peace

Jim

Your rite your hot water tank can blow!  You have alot better chance with several hundred cans of butane down there,  Come on use some common sense, dont do it in your home, or your garage with a wood burner going, if you choose to make bho do it right, he could have killed himself and the others in the home, That is just pure stupidity,   and anyone that feels different, well you just go and do it an learn the hard way like that idiot!

Peace

Jim

guilty til proven innocent, got ya.