Medical Marijuana Facility In Jackson Raided For Second Time In A Week, Roughly A Pound Of Marijuana Seized

JACKSON, MI – After receiving information a medical marijuana service center in Jackson was up and running after being raided last week, the Jackson Narcotic Enforcement Team raided the location again Monday, July 8.

Michigan State Police Detective Lt. Dave Cook, commander of JNET, said team members raided Hydro World at West and Wildwood avenues Monday evening, just one week after it was raided July 1.

On July 1, JNET members raided the location and seized about a pound of marijuana and 33 plants. On Monday, Cook said about a pound of marijuana was seized.

“We received information he was up and running again, and so we hit him again,” Cook said. “Based on (the owner’s) own words, he will open again and we will hit him again.”

Danny Trevino, the owner of Hydro World, previously told a reporter the location is not hiding and he will fight any charges that will come from the raid of July 1. Trevino said Hydro World is not a dispensary, but a service center.

Cook said no charges have been filed against Trevino at this time regarding either of the recent raids on Hydro World. Once a report has been completed, it will be reviewed by the Jackson County Prosecutor’s Office.

yea or he is gonna get them to look at the service centers and make a law for it,  and phaq the pt/c.g grows up!

I shouldnt say that, I truly dont care if this guy gets up and running and he is following the law in HIS OWN MIND!

I just hope it dont mess around with the act as it is now, which is still a lil confusing at the very least.

Peace

Jim

which is still a lil confusing at the very least

Sorry Jim the act is not confusing to me as long as you don't get caught 

Oh wait Sec 4 says you can't be arrested 

Bawahahahahaha!  good attitude there Bob!  :bong2:

I kinda think we said the same thing, just in different words, but at least we know its all good till we get caught eh?

Peace

Jim

They don't even have to press charges.  Just keep coming in once a week and taking his inventory. Eventually they will drive him out of business if he's stupid enough to keep opening after every raid.

it draws the attn off of the people trying to follow the law!

Peace

Jim

I've heard it said many times to not make assumptions...

How many of you commenting in this thread actually know Danny or have dealt with him at ALL ?

I may not agree with everything the man does or says but I'll be damned if I am going to knock someone

that gets off their azz and pushes the envelope for what they believe in.

If not for Hydroworld I may have never gotten the nerve up to get certified & then my 1st. recert.

Contrary to popular belief, they were NOT blind certs.

I also got my 1st. medical grade Cannabis @ Hydroworld once I became legal.

I knew NO ONE @ that time in which to be my CG.

I am not a dispensary proponent but, in the beginning I was very glad for them.

Dispensaries/ provisionary centers may have their place,

ONLY IF HOME GROWS ARE NOT COMPROMISED IN ANY WAY.

jm02.

I will not be posting back in this thread to argue with anyone, btw.

peace