State Police Pulls Over Medical Marijuana Patient With Video

I don't know Danny Trevino, but if this is him I have to say that whatever he is doing it must be right because he has apparently been to court 6 times and has won every time. I would think that a record like that would sort of bump up the confidence level and make one feel immune from prosecution.

I respect anyone who walks into the lion's den and practically dares them to try something. If we all did this, I would think that the MMMA "problems" would be straightened out sooner rather than later.

I have to say that whatever he is doing it must be right because he has apparently been to court 6 times and has won every time. Do you have a link to this? so that i can read how he won 6 times

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that whatever he is doing it must be right because he has apparently been to court 6 times and has won every time. Do you have a link to this? so that i can read how he won 6 times

I am sorry Bob, but this tidbit of info was gleaned from a previous post. I have been unable to locate the posting that this statement came from. It may not be true.