Meeting In Lansing 7 16 13

7:00 PM.Topics to be discussed will be recent LARA decisions and court cases. Otherwise it is intended to bring smart, talented, and motivated people together to again engage in participatory advocacy on our own behalf in the short and long view. RSVPs welcome.

The Avenue Cafe, 2021 E Michigan Ave., Lansing, MI48912

(517) 853-0550
https://www.facebook.../avenuecafe2021

https://maps.google....=h&z=16&iwloc=A

Edited by GregS

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Medical Marijuana Meeting Agenda

July 16th, 2013

Avenue Cafe, Lansing

7:00. Call to order.

7:00-7:15. Remarks-Greg S.-Chair

7:15-8:15. Participant Comments. Attendees will be given five minutes to stand and speak. To be recognized, they will be required to stand or step forward until recognized by the chair. Please do not speak while someone else has the floor. Please state your name and status (patient, caregiver, or observer). Patient comments will have priority and they will be permitted to speak first in all cases. If, after all who wish to speak have spoken, anyone who has spoken and would like to say more will be granted another five minutes. No more than ten minutes will be granted to any attendee. The chair reserves the right to stop comment at any time for any reason.

8:15-9:00-Private breakout sessions. Freely meet, network, and discuss.

Edited by GregS

A Lansing compassion club would be great.  Maybe there are some local pts/cgs that could network tonight and start up a club?

I plan on attending, albeit maybe after the start time.  This would be a good opportunity for people to discuss a game plan to deal with the Carruthers case.  If you do not want to rely on section 8 and you want to make extracts then you need to pound the legislature and maybe throw some coin at Carruthers.

That's all it takes. 

If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know :)

Good luck Greg!e ha

Thanks NG. I've enjoyed establishing new business. This is very much the same. Starting from scratch, patience, persistence, and a little luck make things work.

Thanks NG. I've enjoyed establishing new business. This is very much the same. Starting from scratch, patience, persistence, and a little luck make things work.

Thank You greg for your enthusiasm and knowledge, I am more than willing to donate to help a group of smart folks that will shine a good lite on pt's and c.g's!

Im sure you will tell us more when you have absorbed all that was talked about.

Peace

Jim