Meeting In Lansing 7 16 13

Cav, why don't you touch on the difference between an unregistered caregiver selling to a patient and a street dealer selling to a patient?  I am curious as to how you would establish the connection for the unregistered caregiver.  I am also curious as to whether the unregistered caregiver would be bound by the limits a registered caregiver has, namely 5 patients, 60-72 plants, etc.

Under section 8 is the caregiver considered a separate and independent entity or is it 'patient/person and their primary caregiver'.  Is there any part of section 8 that involves a caregiver without an associated patient?  For example if the police observe two people exchanging money and cannabis, and the cannabis is in the possession of the patient in the end, if they let the patient go and arrest the caregiver how would the caregiver go about establishing an independent section 8 defense without involving the patient?

Dr. Bob

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonzo questions Townsend.

Well I suspect I already know the answers and have stated them, but would be nice to hear it from someone else.  We will see if he even bothers with them or lets the previous points I made stand as correct.  He may also come up with a fresh angle for you, but I think your farmers market idea is already dead.

Dr. Bob

Well I suspect I already know the answers and have stated them, but would be nice to hear it from someone else.  We will see if he even bothers with them or lets the previous points I made stand as correct.  He may also come up with a fresh angle for you, but I think your farmers market idea is already dead.

Dr. Bob

The market idea was fun, and finally got us to a reasonable sec. 8 discussion. If for no other reason, I'm kinda glad I did that. We can drop that issue. It is not permitted that I talk about it. But it would be fun if I could run one from a wheelchair.

Edited by GregS

Cav, why don't you touch on the difference between an unregistered caregiver selling to a patient and a street dealer selling to a patient?  I am curious as to how you would establish the connection for the unregistered caregiver.  I am also curious as to whether the unregistered caregiver would be bound by the limits a registered caregiver has, namely 5 patients, 60-72 plants, etc.

Under section 8 is the caregiver considered a separate and independent entity or is it 'patient/person and their primary caregiver'.  Is there any part of section 8 that involves a caregiver without an associated patient?  For example if the police observe two people exchanging money and cannabis, and the cannabis is in the possession of the patient in the end, if they let the patient go and arrest the caregiver how would the caregiver go about establishing an independent section 8 defense without involving the patient?

Dr. Bob

Dr bob leading the inquisition again

Hey Greg how about this   You sell me a bag of cannabis for cash I will where a wire from the state police  then  they can prosecute you.. Step up and show us how it works,,

Are you willing to sign the mentioned agreement and attachments and offer a copy of your ID? It only works without the wire. If it were to come down to it, I would get a PD and keep him on a short leash.

Edited by GregS

Are you willing to sign the mentioned agreement and attachments and offer a copy of your ID? It only works without the wire. If it were to come down to it, I would get a PD and keep him on a short leash.

I can meet you at a bank to have them notarized. If one of us has an account with that bank, they offer notary services free. If it is your bank, I can sell you a bunch.

Edited by GregS

The market idea was fun, and finally got us to a reasonable sec. 8 discussion. If for no other reason, I'm kinda glad I did that. We can drop that issue. It is not permitted that I talk about it. But it would be fun if I could run one from a wheelchair.

:goodjob:   

There are many fun things to do that will not place your future/other peoples future at the mercy of a judge/jury.   

:blow-a-heart:

Edited by northerngal

I can meet you at a bank to have them notarized. If one of us has an account with that bank, they offer notary services free. If it is your bank, I can sell you a bunch.

And the pound you would buy would be only three thousand dollars, which is a fair enough price.

Edited by GregS