Meeting In Lansing 7 16 13

The 1st ones to start phaqing up this law were circus dr.'s like your first venture and despenses!

Peace

Jim

Bob you realy should get off of your High horse, You are far from perfect, your response about by phone dr.s' is the most hypacritical thing ive read on this thread, You realy should not throw stones when you live in a glass house!

If I were you, when I got ready to post something like that, maybe you should look back in your files and take a realy long look in the mirror!

Peace

Jim

The bickering is uncalled for, you all sound like a bunch of f ing babies!

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never got that illusion!  but Im not perfect in fact far from it,

I thought this was about trying to either get that coa ruling fixed, whether it be in the s.c with carruthers, or to do some lobbying and change it the right way!

Please feel free to correct me if Im wrong Greg S

Peace

Jim

p.s

I have no problems per say with cpu or any of the orginizations. if people are going to claim to be repping the whole mm community it should be done in the open with no hidden agendas, when people dont want to tell you their plans it usualy means some one is lying!

I accept gregs answer that he dont want to be scensored or deleted or bullied in here, it happens every day, althought it has cooled down alot latlly Im sure the wolves will come out if they dont agree!

CPU has never claimed to represent the whole community.

You cannot blame Greg for what others thought......  Did you really just say that?  Uhhhhh boyyyyyyy

It is posted, many of us had the impression or at least hope it was the germ of a revitalized cc for Lansing.  Shame on us for the assumption and wanting to see something more than a Cain style 'legally compliant' atm.

Dr. Bob

Edited by Dr. Bob

Bob you realy should get off of your High horse, You are far from perfect, your response about by phone dr.s' is the most hypacritical thing ive read on this thread, You realy should not throw stones when you live in a glass house!

If I were you, when I got ready to post something like that, maybe you should look back in your files and take a realy long look in the mirror!

Peace

Jim

The bickering is uncalled for, you all sound like a bunch of f ing babies!

Sorry, no clue.  I never did phone or through the mail certs.  And still don't.  That is somewhere you don't want to go, because you have no idea what you are talking about and I can show all the way back to Sept 10 what standards of care I supported.  I dumped the first group because they didn't have the same standards.  I am the one still here.

Dr. Bob

Edited by Dr. Bob

It is posted, many of us had the impression or at least hope it was the germ of a revitalized cc for Lansing.  Shame on us for the assumption and wanting to see something for than a Cain style 'legally compliant' atm.

Dr. Bob

Not blaming anyone Dr. Bob for wanting to see that but cannot figure out how Greg was lying about any of it. He did not say CC others did. In fact he said things were early and wasnt discussing it and people jumped on him for that.

Can you guys not figure out who our real enemies are?

Edited to add that I had edited my previous post so as not to call any one person out since there were more than one with that same feeling.

Edited by ozzrokk

Sorry, no clue.  I never did phone or through the mail certs.  And still don't.  That is somewhere you don't want to go, because you have no idea what you are talking about and I can show all the way back to Sept 10 what standards of care I supported.  I dumped the first group because they didn't have the same standards.  I am the one still here.

Dr. Bob

some times emotions get the best of people!  No I dont want nor need to go there, I was out of line on that comment!

Peace

Jim

Not blaming anyone Dr. Bob for wanting to see that but cannot figure out how Greg was lying about any of it. He did not say CC others did. In fact he said things were early and wasnt discussing it and people jumped on him for that.

Can you guys not figure out who our real enemies are?

Edited to add that I had edited my previous post so as not to call any one person out since there were more than one with that same feeling.

Our enemies are profiteers that give Bill Schuette and his crowd the ammunition they need to shut us down.  We have the general population right on our side, then some fool tweeks their nose at the system to make a bunch of money, patients be damned, and all the headline read is 'dispensary owner rams police car' or 'dispensary raided, IED's seized'.

Really guys.

Dr. Bob

We usually see eye to eye on most things Dr. B and I get your point to an extent but the real enemies are the courts that would take the most effective medicine to the most sick people and strip the sec 4 protections from them. Those that refuse to honor this law from the git go.......... It is not that people make us look in a bad light so much is it is they always have seen us in a bad light and always will

Fair enough Oz, but my point is that courts can't hurt you unless you end up before them.  And that the vast majority of those that voted for the law had nothing to do with cannabis, they just wanted to help patients.  They didn't vote for the law for people to line their pockets and shove it in their faces.

Dr. Bob

Fair enough Oz, but my point is that courts can't hurt you unless you end up before them.  And that the vast majority of those that voted for the law had nothing to do with cannabis, they just wanted to help patients.  They didn't vote for the law for people to line their pockets and shove it in their faces.

Dr. Bob

They also did not vote for a law that will not be honored. And when the courts rule the way they do they make criminals out of us ALL...... Makes it harder for anyone to stay out of being in front of the court.

Like a wise man once told me........."Have you seen Dr. Bucks door?"..........

Our enemies are profiteers that give Bill Schuette and his crowd the ammunition they need to shut us down. We have the general population right on our side, then some fool tweeks their nose at the system to make a bunch of money, patients be damned, and all the headline read is 'dispensary owner rams police car' or 'dispensary raided, IED's seized'.

Really guys.

Dr. Bob

Funny stuff

They also did not vote for a law that will not be honored. And when the courts rule the way they do they make criminals out of us ALL...... Makes it harder for anyone to stay out of being in front of the court.

Like a wise man once told me........."Have you seen Dr. Bucks door?"..........

Wise man indeed.  Have you seen MY DOOR?  No problems there.

Your point is taken, mine is taken.  We are good.  Hopefully this won't come back to give us a black eye.  But I am still struggling with the fact I allowed myself to think this was a potential compassion club.  Too trusting.  And I suspect others are thinking the same thing.

Dr. Bob

Now that so many innocent patients will have to depend on section 8, I don't think a section 8 compliant farmer's market is a bad idea. Just be very careful and well versed in meeting the 3 prongs of the AD. Greg- do it.

just because you know how to swim doesn't mean you should jump off a boat in the middle of the ocean.  

Proceed carefully, with a map (knowing what the three prongs are), do things cautiously.  It does not mean that you should go out of your way to do something clearly not allowed and end up in court.  This is a foolish course of action and will turn into a setback for the community.

Dr. Bob

Proceed carefully, with a map (knowing what the three prongs are), do things cautiously.  It does not mean that you should go out of your way to do something clearly not allowed and end up in court.

I agree, Dr. Bob. Section 8 is not to be taken lightly. Unfortunately, many patients find themselves subject to it now. A section 8 compliant farmer's market will be an important step going forward.

No educating patient about section 4 and ways to stay within its protections is important.  Things like keeping the frosting and the cake sep with the brownies and making sure there are leaves/flowers clearly seen in the mix are important.  Learning to grow is important.  Learning about new laws is important.

Putting people at risk so you can make a buck, giving them a false sense of security in their ability to successfully tell their excuse to a judge/jury as to why they weren't within section 4, or claiming somehow that section 8 gives you 'rights' to violate section 4 is NOT helpful.

I think it is shameful that section 8 is being used by someone out to make a quick buck, especially when they do it in a sneaky and deceitful way, as was the case here.  Those that scream the loudest for 'transparency' are often the ones with the least use for it.  

Dr. Bob

No educating patient about section 4 and ways to stay within its protections is important.  Things like keeping the frosting and the cake sep with the brownies and making sure there are leaves/flowers clearly seen in the mix are important.  Learning to grow is important.  Learning about new laws is important.

Putting people at risk so you can make a buck, giving them a false sense of security in their ability to successfully tell their excuse to a judge/jury as to why they weren't within section 4, or claiming somehow that section 8 gives you 'rights' to violate section 4 is NOT helpful.

I think it is shameful that section 8 is being used by someone out to make a quick buck, especially when they do it in a sneaky and deceitful way, as was the case here.  Those that scream the loudest for 'transparency' are often the ones with the least use for it.  

Dr. Bob

As long as a farmer's market is section 8 compliant, I don't see the problem. Patients could acquire medicine there with NO legal risk, whatsoever. As long as they weren't acquiring edibles, rso, topicals, tincture, bho, etc...