Meeting In Lansing 7 16 13

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't make it because of my Compassion Club meeting in Birmingham, but will try to make next month's meeting. Good job getting some people to show up to your meeting. I did 2 or 3, maybe 4 months of Lansing meetings and had zero attendees. Clawson did slightly better, I think we got five, including myself, at one meeting.

I came to meet you... we just sat at different tables ;)

Of all the things that you may be concerned with, this is your highest priority? smh

It was the first of a series of questions that I had.  I'm not sure why the order I asked them in is important.

I will post them all at once instead of one at a time to make it easier to answer them.

1)  Who showed up?  (Why?  It gives me an idea who is helping since I know almost everyone in the community already even if they don't know me.)

2) What did you talk about?  (What issues did you feel were important?)

3) What goals did you set?  (Did you create an initial purpose for your group?)

4) What plans did you make for the future to further your goals?

SMH at the thought that these aren't valid questions.

I couldn't make it because of my Compassion Club meeting in Birmingham, but will try to make next month's meeting. Good job getting some people to show up to your meeting. I did 2 or 3, maybe 4 months of Lansing meetings and had zero attendees. Clawson did slightly better, I think we got five, including myself, at one meeting.

I understand zap, and apologize that they conflicted, but was unaware yours was scheduled.

It was the first of a series of questions that I had.  I'm not sure why the order I asked them in is important.

I will post them all at once instead of one at a time to make it easier to answer them.

1)  Who showed up?  (Why?  It gives me an idea who is helping since I know almost everyone in the community already even if they don't know me.)

2) What did you talk about?  (What issues did you feel were important?)

3) What goals did you set?  (Did you create an initial purpose for your group?)

4) What plans did you make for the future to further your goals?

SMH at the thought that these aren't valid questions.

Information will be given on a need to know basis. We are still in the exploratory stage, and there are no guarantees that something valuable will come from this.

I will say this: discussion revolved largely around fund raising issues.

Information will be given on a need to know basis. We are still in the exploratory stage, and there are no guarantees that something valuable will come from this.

I will say this: discussion revolved largely around fund raising issues.

Money you mean?

Need to know basis? And no Guarantees? How do people give money and not know what for?

Well Greg, you know I can move this two ways.  Won't discuss what you even talked about?

But....  I'm all for original model compassion clubs, I just wanted to let you know I am happy to help in any way I can.  It sounds like that sentiment is shared by many on the board, so you can count on some help and support.

Dr. Bob

Well Greg, you know I can move this two ways.  Won't discuss what you even talked about?

But....  I'm all for original model compassion clubs, I just wanted to let you know I am happy to help in any way I can.  It sounds like that sentiment is shared by many on the board, so you can count on some help and support.

Dr. Bob

We talked about funding cases and initiatives. We are still fielding ideas and clarifying objectives.

Edited by GregS

GregS

Yes. I do weigh 800 pounds. Why do you ask?

• photo-thumb-346.jpg?_r=1372632140
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 2,672 posts
  • Donor Status:Bronze

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:50 PM

greaterclare, on 27 Jun 2013 - 03:58, said:snapback.png

GregS- I have no desire to cater to your belittling tone. Not going to do it. Come to a meeting...principals will be announced as they are formed. We are purely facilitating the formation and legal strategy at this point. I will got get into any tit-for-tat with anyone in here. Im not interested in non-productive energy being spent.

So much for transparency.

Oh well.

I more than welcome legitimate efforts to move the issues ahead. Efforts with apparent hidden agendas and people do not meet that standard. What is B*B's involvement?  Who are you please?

Your premises appear sound. I like them. It is not too much to vette an organization before becoming involved. Or is it?

GregS

Yes. I do weigh 800 pounds. Why do you ask?

• photo-thumb-346.jpg?_r=1372632140
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 2,672 posts
  • Donor Status:Bronze

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:10 AM

Gee thanks. You can start with the transparency here and now. Who are the principals to this point? Will you name names please?

Edited by GregS, 26 June 2013 - 02:11 AM.

Got Hypocrisy?

As I understand,  this meeting was about using the Sec 8 defense to run a farmers market?

The meeting was to speculate regarding fund raising options for cases and initiatives. No conclusions were arrived at, and no decisions made except to continue to look at the issues.

Edited by GregS