Meeting In Lansing 7 16 13

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not promised transparency like gcccc did. Things are preliminary and we are looking at options.

First off, it is GCACC.  Second, the invite to come to this Saturday's meeting, with Malamute and I in attendance, is still open.  You might learn something and I am sure you will get to meet Chris and the folks that are involved.

Or would you rather just complain on the forum, make posts implying there is something suspicious with the Clare Club,  while hiding your own agenda?

Recall what I said about 'part of the problem, rather than part of the solution'?

Dr. Bob

Greg S

Hang in there, do your thing and please share when you can, now im very conserned with what others are saying, but if they were not there than their words mean nothing to me,,,when cpu has an agenda its cloak and dagger, I dont see how some of the folks can argue with you and transperacy when they are doing the same thing, skull and bones, what does that mean, is that what cpu is pirates?

I dont have a problem realy with any group, all of us need to know that something has to be done, if your goal it to influence f.m's and or dispenses or what ever they want to call them, Im not ready to support that with $$$$$ I know nothing about it and would need details, Im about ready to start doing my own talking on behalf of pt's and c.g's!

This last coa ruling is got me in a discusting and confused state at this time, It realy does sux that the courts are rearranging a peoples iniative, I in no way will support a peoples iniative for f.ms or despenses unless I first know what the pt and c.g's are going to have to give up first!  In fact if we have to give up anything else I dont want to be a part of it, and may have to put my own miles on a vehicle and do my own thing,,,so far ive not seen anything that has helped pt's or c.g's as far as changes go, only thing I like about any of the changes is 2 yr cards!

Peace and honesty is the best policy!

Jim

Thanks Jim. We'll do just fine. It is because of censorship here that I am reluctant to waste time with details, only to have them deleted again, and again, and again.

I can totaly relate, maybe we will see each other in person at n.g's get together next month!

Peace

Jim

Greg S

Hang in there, do your thing and please share when you can, now im very conserned with what others are saying, but if they were not there than their words mean nothing to me,,,when cpu has an agenda its cloak and dagger, I dont see how some of the folks can argue with you and transperacy when they are doing the same thing, skull and bones, what does that mean, is that what cpu is pirates?

I dont have a problem realy with any group, all of us need to know that something has to be done, if your goal it to influence f.m's and or dispenses or what ever they want to call them, Im not ready to support that with $$$$$ I know nothing about it and would need details, Im about ready to start doing my own talking on behalf of pt's and c.g's!

This last coa ruling is got me in a discusting and confused state at this time, It realy does sux that the courts are rearranging a peoples iniative, I in no way will support a peoples iniative for f.ms or despenses unless I first know what the pt and c.g's are going to have to give up first!  In fact if we have to give up anything else I dont want to be a part of it, and may have to put my own miles on a vehicle and do my own thing,,,so far ive not seen anything that has helped pt's or c.g's as far as changes go, only thing I like about any of the changes is 2 yr cards!

Peace and honesty is the best policy!

Jim

This isn't a cpu issue.  

It is an issue of we (or at least some of us) were standing behind Greg in his efforts to start a compassion club in Lansing despite his long history of abuse against other compassion clubs and their 'imaginary agendas'.  Even overlooked his lack of candor about what his 'club' was trying to accomplish.  But if it is true that it is simply a front for yet another 'legally compliant' farmers market based on some section 8 fantasy that will put patients in danger, no thanks.

Dr. Bob

Please produce anything, Townsend, that shows that I intend or ever intended a compassion club. Without that, this is another in a long string of lies.

You never came out and said that, but when people came to that conclusion earlier in this thread, you never corrected them thereby creating the illusion that you were making a CC.

l had assumed better of you than I should have.  Thought you were interested in actually helping patients with a possible nucleus of a club in Lansing, where one is really needed.  Didn't want to think poorly of your efforts, until as it turns out you may be simply looking to stuff your pockets with an illegal market.

Sorry I thought better of you, won't make the mistake again Greg.

Please produce anything, Townsend, that shows that I intend or ever intended a compassion club. Without that, this is another in a long string of lies.

Look up 'lie by omission'.

snapback.png

You never came out and said that, but when people came to that conclusion earlier in this thread, you never corrected them thereby creating the illusion that you were making a CC.

Dr. Bob

Here is just one example, look at Zap's postings, etc.  So it is pretty obvious most folks thought this was a the beginning of a compassion club.  You just sat there and smirked- duped the fools again.     bobandtorey

The First To Be Raided and legal

• av-4361.jpg?_r=0
  • Supporters
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 7,971 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:09 AM

GregS, on 16 Jul 2013 - 09:30, said:snapback.png

That will be a high priority topic at tonite's meeting in Lansing.

This sounds like it's going to be a great compassion club start up we need as many as we can get

LACC

Lansing area compassion Club

Edited by bobandtorey, 16 July 2013 - 10:11 AM.

Edited by Dr. Bob

Now I am responsible for what goes on in other people's fertile imaginations? It would not be the first time I have left mistaken comments go by without remarking on them, and probably not the last.

As Mal so succinctly said before:  Pecksniffian...

1.   I have been to the Genessee County Club. It operates as a farmers' market. I understand Joe Cain continues to operate the same way Anyone with a card is permitted to rent vendor space and sell to anyone with a card regardless of registry connection. Those people are not protected by the law in any way and can be put in prison. I am proposing that the agreement mentioned above be offered to vendors in garden markets to establish a pt/caregiver relationship between any patient and any qualified person as their caregiver in order to offer the caregiver sec. 8 protection. Under these provisions, sec. 8 permits any patient to have any number of caregivers, and any caregiver to have any number of patients. The agreements will be required to be notarized with the necessary supporting documents attached.

Looks like you pegged it Mal, he was a snake in the grass looking to set up a Joe Cain style 'farmers market' based on his section 8 'affidavit'.  Here he was presenting himself as a proponent of Section 8 to protect patients, looks like the whole time he was promoting a scheme to line his own pockets.

It is folks like this that will destroy the community.  Dishonest, self serving folks looking to make a buck, without a care for the patients that could risk jail so they can vacation in the tropics.

Enough to turn your stomach.  Stand by for the next round of 'legislative fixes' to close this loophole like they did with the 'through the mail' hotel cattle calls.

Dr. Bob

I will ask that if you quote me, that you provide all pertinent parts. What are you? A Fox News contributor?

http://www.rollitup.org/michigan-patients/694887-new-activist-funding-plan.html

No I am just someone that recognizes a profiteer when I see one.  And a liar.

Thought you were leaving now that your little scheme was exposed?

Dr. Bob

I never got that illusion!  but Im not perfect in fact far from it,

I thought this was about trying to either get that coa ruling fixed, whether it be in the s.c with carruthers, or to do some lobbying and change it the right way!

Please feel free to correct me if Im wrong Greg S

Peace

Jim

p.s

I have no problems per say with cpu or any of the orginizations. if people are going to claim to be repping the whole mm community it should be done in the open with no hidden agendas, when people dont want to tell you their plans it usualy means some one is lying!

I accept gregs answer that he dont want to be scensored or deleted or bullied in here, it happens every day, althought it has cooled down alot latlly Im sure the wolves will come out if they dont agree!

Looks like you pegged it Mal, he was a snake in the grass looking to set up a Joe Cain style 'farmers market' based on his section 8 'affidavit'.  Here he was presenting himself as a proponent of Section 8 to protect patients, looks like the whole time he was promoting a scheme to line his own pockets.

It is folks like this that will destroy the community.  Dishonest, self serving folks looking to make a buck, without a care for the patients that could risk jail so they can vacation in the tropics.

Enough to turn your stomach.  Stand by for the next round of 'legislative fixes' to close this loophole like they did with the 'through the mail' hotel cattle calls.

Dr. Bob

The 1st ones to start phaqing up this law were circus dr.'s like your first venture and despenses!

Peace

Jim