Meeting In Lansing 7 16 13

As long as a farmer's market is section 8 compliant, I don't see the problem. Patients could acquire medicine there with NO legal risk, whatsoever. As long as they weren't acquiring edibles, rso, topicals, tincture, bho, etc...

Sure thing Greg.  Apparently you've been sleeping.  Might want to go back and read the vol written on this.  Your 'compliant farmers market' hinges on 'unregistered caregivers' so is void from the get go.  

But, since you want to try it again, go ahead and tell us all how your farmers market will meet each prong.

1.  Start us out.....

Dr. Bob

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful Bob. Secition 8 is a censored topic here.

Maybe but it's all anyone has in a court room if the judge lets you and i don't see that happening to much Just maybe it will work out but only if you our lucky as we where

A Michigan appeals court ruled this week that the state's medical marijuana law requires cardholders to be Michigan residents, and held that immunity from prosecution under the law is a question for a judge, not a jury, to decide

Sure thing Greg.  Apparently you've been sleeping.  Might want to go back and read the vol written on this.  Your 'compliant farmers market' hinges on 'unregistered caregivers' so is void from the get go.  

But, since you want to try it again, go ahead and tell us all how your farmers market will meet each prong.

1.  Start us out.....

Dr. Bob

Bob, I'm not Greg. And I'm not going to engage in one of your childish interrogations.

Edited by Natesilver

and held that immunity from prosecution under the law is a question for a judge, not a jury, to decide

....one opinion Bob. That's all.  Glad it's over for you an T. Sorry for the SoM, esp our greedy biased administration 

It definitley blows...Crap out of a sick mind...    

No educating patient about section 4 and ways to stay within its protections is important.  Things like keeping the frosting and the cake sep with the brownies and making sure there are leaves/flowers clearly seen in the mix are important.  Learning to grow is important.  Learning about new laws is important.

Putting people at risk so you can make a buck, giving them a false sense of security in their ability to successfully tell their excuse to a judge/jury as to why they weren't within section 4, or claiming somehow that section 8 gives you 'rights' to violate section 4 is NOT helpful.

I think it is shameful that section 8 is being used by someone out to make a quick buck, especially when they do it in a sneaky and deceitful way, as was the case here.  Those that scream the loudest for 'transparency' are often the ones with the least use for it.  

Dr. Bob

Call it whatever the fuk you want B*B. You are deluded in that your approval matters to me, or, I submit, to anyone who matters. 

As long as a farmer's market is section 8 compliant, I don't see the problem. Patients could acquire medicine there with NO legal risk, whatsoever. As long as they weren't acquiring edibles, rso, topicals, tincture, bho, etc...

The problem is for the sellers, who are also patients.  Section 8 is not a surefire defense.

Lmao!

What the h e l l you laughing at! :lolu:

Were you out of country visiting your ape family? (inside joke)  lmao

I hope all is well with you and yours.

Well If a farm market is up and running and a pt makes a donation to aquire mm (purchases it) The person supplying is the only one that will possibly be charged. correct?!?

The coa ruling is far from sinking in :judge:

Its to late to just not register for the program any longer, they already have our names and med records and who knows what else! Or id just not renew,,,,I had regrets within months of becoming legal, because life was  pretty good for me any how as far as mm grade was concerned, but once I became legal, I got shunned from my crew lmao, for lack of better words!

I honesty worried less under ground than I do now.

Peace nice to see ya around.

Jim

The problem is for the sellers, who are also patients.  Section 8 is not a surefire defense.

and win or lose it is not free!

Well Im on the fence here, do we need folks to stretch the law with intent on getting raided and take it to the supreme court, or are We better off donating on a change of this ruling thru the political side, and hopefuly have a say and or vote!

Peace

Jim

and win or lose it is not free!

Well Im on the fence here, do we need folks to stretch the law with intent on getting raided and take it to the supreme court, or are We better off donating on a change of this ruling thru the political side, and hopefuly have a say and or vote!

Peace

Jim

That has not been working Jim. We stood by with our hands on our heinies while LARA changed rules without public hearings and while the legislature handed LEO three and a half million dollars of OUR MONEY! Then there is Carruthers. PA 406, the illegal transport bill, is being challenged in court and I am involved with the defense. I am confident that law will be decided to be unenforceable against patients and caregivers.

We need ways to fund these efforts. Donations have not proven adequate in five years. Why would I even imagine they will be now?

We have to take the fight to them, and it just ain't happening.

That has not been working Jim. We stood by with our hands on our heinies while LARA changed rules without public hearings and while the legislature handed LEO three and a half million dollars of OUR MONEY! Then there is Carruthers. PA 406, the illegal transport bill, is being challenged in court and I am involved with the defense. I am confident that law will be decided to be unenforceable against patients and caregivers.

We need ways to fund these efforts. Donations have not proven adequate in five years. Why would I even imagine they will be now?

We have to take the fight to them, and it just ain't happening.

Has carruthers been contacted?

I have not read if he was contacted and going to the .s.c,,,,I dont see how he cant other than cost! and if that is the route, Id be more than happy to jump on board to donate for his appeal to the s.c!

Peace

Jim

Has carruthers been contacted?

I have not read if he was contacted and going to the .s.c,,,,I dont see how he cant other than cost! and if that is the route, Id be more than happy to jump on board to donate for his appeal to the s.c!

Peace

Jim

We do not know yet. People are working on finding him through his attorney. We will look at the facts and move ahead.

Call it whatever the fuk you want B*B. You are deluded in that your approval matters to me, or, I submit, to anyone who matters. 

You see your arrogance.  I don't care if you don't care. 

My only concern is that patients don't go to jail, caregivers don't go to jail, and folks get accurate information about what is going to SEND THEM TO JAIL- namely your hair brained section 8 talk.  You have a reputation as a clueless fool, and a history of trying to use this act for your own financial gain going back to the Saginaw Compassion Club.  

First you put up a moronic plan to depend on section 8 to justify doing whatever you want to do.  Then you keep screaming it all over the internet despite being told in no uncertain terms by folks that actual do know what they are talking about that it won't work.  But you keep screaming about it, you drop the namess of several well known medical marijuana attorneys (I personally know 3 of the 4 you mentioned and I can assure you they don't support your little scheme- but I am sure they will gladly take the your money and wish you well in jail).  The name dropping and constant attention is simply being done to try and reinforce your claim of a legitimate plan by getting folks to talk about it.

Finally, you set up a little meeting, hailed as perhaps the start of a much needed Lansing Club (you meanwhile don't mention the true purpose and let everyone assume it is a club), to announce your scheme based on of all people Joe Cain and all the internet chatter about this 'surefire plan to use section 8 to allow unregistered caregivers to sell to any card holder' that 'everyone' is talking about.

Should have known better- You had your club in Saginaw and wanted to make it a dispensary/farmers market rather than an original model club.  It failed.  There have been MANY court ruling that blow most of your arguments out of the water, but just say it again and I am sure you will find someone willing to fall on their sword and be your test case (so long as you aren't the one sitting in jail).

So no, I don't care if you want my approval or not.  I do care that folks understand the risks they are taking listening to a manic fool on a website and making decisions based on their rants that could well land them in jail and give the medical marijuana community yet another black eye.

Dr. Bob

Bob. Unless you can produce facts, I'm gonna have to call all of the above more in your long string of lies. Speculation and hyperbole are apparent enough, and has come to be expected from you. Your wild imagination runs much faster than your intellect, which will take just a few years to catch up if you stop now. Maybe. No guarantees.

Edited by GregS

What you don't have a clue about is that there is no such thing as an 'unregistered caregiver'.  There is an argument that such a thing 'could' exist, but to base an entire farmers market around the concept of 'unregistered caregivers' and 'section 8 will defend you' is trying to expand a potential loophole for financial gain- specifically your financial gain Mr. Table renter, rather than trying to help grandma next door whose caregiver lost a crop.

This is just a variation on a failed scheme and the courts will eat anyone foolish enough to drink your koolaid alive.  

Now run along back to your buddies on RIU.  I just look at your little fan club there as an example of Legal Darwinism.  I fully expect you will be culled by the system, my only concern is how much damage you will do in the process.

Dr. Bob

Per sec. 8, a caregiver is defined: 3(h) "Primary caregiver" or "caregiver" means a person who is at least 21 years old and who has agreed to assist with a patient's medical use of marihuana and who has not been convicted of any felony within the past 10 years and has never been convicted of a felony involving illegal drugs or a felony that is an assaultive crime as defined in section 9a of chapter X of the code of criminal procedure, 1927 PA 175, MCL 770.9a.

There is no requirement in sec. 8 that requires registry.

You could do us all a favor and read King/Kolanek, which clearly determines that sec. 4, which does require registration, and sec. 8 are entirely separate from each other. The court unanimously agreed that unregistered persons can use the AD.

These are facts. Will you please produce yours to support your statements? For instance, any indication in the AD that does require registration?

Edited by GregS