Federally Sponsored Marijuana Study Backfires: Scientists Conclude Dea Should Reclassify Cannabis

“fitful, angry, and living in denial, the federal government’s reign of willful ignorance may soon end.”

Regardless of the decades of misinformation puked up by the DEA, and regurgitated as fact by America’s lame stream media. Claiming that medical marijuana is a hoax, a scam, a swindle of the worst sorts–perpetrated on America’s oblivious citizens. Many knowledgeable Americans laughed at the federal government’s claim. So, the feds took action, seeking to prove their point – that marijuana had no medicinal value. Yet the scientific evidence didn’t pan out the way they had hoped.

http://www.marijuana.com/news/2013/07/federally-sponsored-marijuana-study-backfires-scientists-conclude-dea-should-reclassify-cannabis/

Too many people in government would take a loss in their incomes / wages if marijuana was EVER decriminalized OR legalized.

But, thankfully Washington State and Colorado (including the states that have 'state legal' MJ use) are putting it out there for the anti-cannabis folks to deal with...and rightfully so.

Great post... thanks!

Too many people in government would take a loss in their incomes / wages if marijuana was EVER decriminalized OR legalized.

But, thankfully Washington State and Colorado (including the states that have 'state legal' MJ use) are putting it out there for the anti-cannabis folks to deal with...and rightfully so.

Great post... thanks!

So Gb what exactly do you think is happening?

Im thinking the gov wouldnt mind mm or mmj so much if they or their supporters could control it, It is my beleif that they want the money and dont want us in any kind of control , meaning no home grows, or mm distribution centers, unless they can keep their thumb on the d,c's and get the proper taxes and campaign funds!  its all about money and not the pt's!

Peace

Jim

Great post... thanks!

It's not the people in government, it's the people buying the government.  

It's not the people in government, it's the people buying the government.  

ya kinda contradict yourself there celli, if the government can be bought it is their fault!

Peace

Jim

p,s alot of good people go into politics, but alot of bad people come out of politics

Every one has a price, including me and you!

So Gb what exactly do you think is happening?

Im thinking the gov wouldnt mind mm or mmj so much if they or their supporters could control it, It is my beleif that they want the money and dont want us in any kind of control , meaning no home grows, or mm distribution centers, unless they can keep their thumb on the d,c's and get the proper taxes and campaign funds!  its all about money and not the pt's!

Peace

Jim

Hey there Jim,

I think the government agencies (law enforcement and so on) are going to keep pushing against MJ as long as there are laws that allow them to do it.

And I agree, it is 'always' about the money somewhere along the line and the government is going to want to get its cut, that isn't going to change.

But if we could get MJ laws passed similar to Colorado's, that allows both MJ patients and recreational users to grow their own in reasonable amounts, it would be a hell of a start. At least then we would have some personal freedom when it comes to the use of MJ.

But, yep. I expect the government to continue to bust our chops and hit us in the pocketbook every time they can... nature of the beast.