Few Question For The Panel

he will have an opinion on your sec8? or on the entire case?

is this a jury trial? has a jury been seated the entire time ?

think anyone will apologize for 4 years of nonsense?

Seems their has been a break in my case the judge says he will have an opinion in two weeks

Sec whatever I'm ready for this to end what ever way it takes. Something about the three prongs that I had to satisfy. Don't believe I have the choice at this point. I do believe I was herded into the sec 8 thing. If it was up to me I think I would win a sec 4 defense. And on the noise thing kind of I let them know I knew of the grievance thing and of due process but why make the judge mad he went I my favor before so there you go

• 2 weeks later...

Sec. 8 is where you have to be at this point. Perhaps have Matt file both, but I hafta wonder if that is necessary or pertinent. The SC remanded you back to the trial court with instruction to hold the sec. 8 hearing. Did they not?

I think so but at first he thought he was going for a Sec 4 hearing i was the one that told him how it was going to end up with a Sec 8 and that's when the Doc came to testify for him as he also did for us in 2009 we both had the same Doc at that time 

Know one wants to be the first one to say what might happen here so i will they will never let him have a jury and use the words medical Marihuana 

Now  don't take this the wrong way i/we support you from the start and still do i just don't know why some people here don't they seam to lump us all into the other 800,000 that have been arrested