August 3- Date Concentrates/edibles Become Illegal?

Here is their own COA words  in this case,, 

We must give the words of the 
MMMA their ordinary and plain meaning as would have been understood by the 
electorate. [id. at 397.] 

Under the MMMA, “‘[m]arihuana’ means that term as defined in section 7106 of the 
public health code, 1978 PA 368, MCL 333.7106.” MCL 333.26423(e). MCL 333.7106(3) in 
turn defines “marihuana” as follows: 
 “Marihuana” means all parts of the plant Cannabis sativa L., growing or 
not; the seeds thereof; the resin extracted from any part of the plant; and every 
compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture, or preparation of the plant or its 
seeds or resin

Marijuana   is somewhat different and much more Narrow,,for medical use under this act,,,,  wow,..

Anything that is  cut wet is not ,,,,,,,,,  dry / usable.........  not even one little bud  ,,  
Edited by cristinew

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and every 

compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture, or preparation of the plant or its 

seeds or resin

i think that they are saying that include the butter with that salt  in your weights  ,, hold the onoins , and the wet cannabis,

you get caught with a pound of butter you pay for the pound of butter 

Edited by cristinew

Per Komorn:

Accordingly, patients and caregivers should consider the hanging drying plant not as unusable material but instead as one of their “no more than 12 plants” as outlined in section 4.   Only after a plant has been dried and cured and transformed into useable material, by separating it from the stalk should a patient or caregiver consider propagating a new clone, plant or seedling in its place. Until further information is available to truly assess the law enforcement communities’ interpretation of this decision, this is the suggested path for those patients or caregivers who wish to rely upon the immunity provision of section 4 of the MMMA.

Right better change the way you dry your plants if you do not hang the whole plant........... Seems like ANOTHER reasonable compromise........ Right??????  I mean it's just one more sacrafice of our section 4 card protections...... What's one more???????? Edited to add..... But hey look at the bright side as someone once pointed out to me that the card is still good for scraping some of that non protected hash.  Ohhhh wait... I heard they are going to change the card design...... Cant let one slip between the cracks... If ya know what I mean?

So I ask again how is the thc and trichomes NOT PART OF THE FLOWER AN LEAF????????

Edited by ozzrokk

drafters clearly expressed its intent not to include 

resin, or a mixture or preparation of resin

False   

not to include 

resin  ?????   WHAT  THE  PLANT PRODUCES RESIN .....................

They should stick to chasing  Ambulances and sewing old ladies ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

drafters clearly expressed its intent not to include 

resin, or a mixture or preparation of resin

I wonder what MPP  clearly meant to the people  wow

Edited by cristinew

They are trying to make this law unworkable and the more people from our own community agree with them the more they will take........

This is nothing wait until they open up the approved provisions centers and put in the law that anyone within 30 miles of one cant grow anymore. :butt2:

COA   drafters clearly expressed its intent not to include 

resin,

Plants produce resin ..... what  IDIOTS .  do not worry about provisions centers  we will not have a law left,,  They the  coa said we could not drive and were set straight,,... now this    ,, they are set out to destroy this law  period,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Edited by cristinew

This is nothing wait until they open up the approved provisions centers and put in the law that anyone within 30 miles of one cant grow anymore. :butt2:

guess that means we have to be the ones who open the "Provisioning Centers"  :judge:

MMMA Pro vision center  :phone:

see your future... :startle: 

:sword: 

The judicial branch SHOULD be the easiest fix......... I mean how hard is it to understand that the resins they say are not protected ARE SOME OF THE MOST USABLE PART OF THE FLOWER AND LEAVES.......

Edited to add..... if the judicial branch doesnt have an agenda, which I would HOPE that the SC would not rule with an agenda........

Edited by ozzrokk

The judicial branch SHOULD be the easiest fix......... I mean how hard is it to understand that the resins they say are not protected ARE SOME OF THE MOST USABLE PART OF THE FLOWER AND LEAVES.......

Edited to add..... if the judicial branch doesnt have an agenda, which I would HOPE that the SC would not rule with an agenda........

The COA most certainly has an agenda, and they leave no doubt. If we could only raise money for electioneering...

Before cannabis was outlawed in 1937 it was made into medicines by pharmaceutical companies.  Generally speaking, those medicines were cannabis oil extracts, tinctures, and topicals.

If it is again to be used as medicine these need to be available to patients.  Without these options, the program is useless to the most seriously ill patients.