Redden Case Disposition

Since getting info from Bob is like pulling teeth, here is the final disposition of his case.  This is a cut and paste from the register of actions.  He was sentenced this morning.

07/18/2013 CHS 333.74132-B CONT. SUB. 2ND DBL PEN. HI MIS 07/18/2013   SENTENCED - CONVICTED BY PLEA G 07/18/2013   PROBATION FOR 006 MONTHS 07/18/2013   CONVICTION REPORTABLE TO STATE POLICE 07/18/2013   LICENSING SANCTIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS: 07/18/2013   SUSPENDED 1 YEAR(S) 07/18/2013   PAY: FINE: $500.00 07/18/2013 VRF VICTIMS RIGHTS FEE $130 07/18/2013 MSC STATE MINIMUM COSTS OF $68.00 07/18/2013   OTHER: NON REPORTING PROBATION; NO VIOLATIONS 07/18/2013 ES END OF SENTENCE INFORMATION

The formatting was screwed up in the posting of this info so I'll boil it down to make it easier to read.

6 months non-reporting probation (that means you don't have to check in with a prob officer--just keep your nose clean for 6 months).

Fines and costs of $698

One year driver license suspension (this is a requirement by law for this kind of conviction--the judge didn't have discretion on this issue and must order it).

Edited by CaveatLector

Well are you able to find out how much he lost in assets and their pain and suffering!

I dont think it is fair to give people a hard time because they are in the court system,,,especialy if it states they were not over any of their limits, JMHO!

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo

Well are you able to find out how much he lost in assets and their pain and suffering!

I dont think it is fair to give people a hard time because they are in the court system,,,especialy if it states they were not over any of their limits, JMHO!

Peace

Jim

Way to read into things, Jim.  How is my posting the final dispo me giving him a hard time?

Real quick response thank you. I'm happy for you guys that it's over. I wish it wouldn't have taken so long. if there's anything I can do to help p.m. me. Mr Komorn did make a statement afterwards. not that it makes a difference but as to how screwed up this was but he put it in lawyer talk

What did they finally plead guilty to? Guess it is in the cryptic stuff Cav posted, but maybe someone could translate

Not sure exactly what it was but it was something they were NOT guilty of.  But under the circumstances is completely understandable.......... We love you both Bob and Torrey......

C Lector:  thank you for the court posting, inside scooop is here.  finally, the courthouse gathering of thurs june 27 is in context.  The case ended with a whimper, not a protest gathering. 

Bob:  i'm happy for you the uncertainty is over. I believe that the tail you're dragging will be a simple matter for you to complete. 

Oaklandites:  the facts--Jessica Cooper slays B/T--stand as warning to every mmjer in Oakland County.  It's been writ large and indelible--don't tinkle and moan when B/T becomes you and spouse--B/T didn't have the warning you've had from this case where a drug warrior was worn down by the intractible Cooper.

Finally, B/T demos that a deft who decides to speak on a board is--from day one--on notice that you have made a decision to speak everything--or nothing.  If you speak only part you seeem to be avoiding and leaving part of it out, and appear full of guile,also known as BS.