Michigan Lawmakers Plan To Legalize, Revive Medical Marijuana Dispensaries

You sure? Dispensaries would hold prices up. Their having to pay overhead would make their product expensive to the point that caregivers would have a real competitive advantage. If anything, caregivers would stand to make more than they can without dispensaries.

The dispensareis do not compete with guys like myself that operate on a "Boutique" or "connoisseur" level.  I FEAR NO dispensary and await the day that I do not have to live in fear of pointless raids.  When this day arrives guys like myself will show these dirt bag dispensary owners what TRUE Connoisseur grade actually is.  Until then let them sell all that MId Grade or Shipped Cali dirt from last year..LOL.

Thank you for contacting me about House Bill 4271, which would allow municipalities to license medical marijuana dispensaries in their jurisdictions. I apologize for the delay in answering your letter. I received a great deal of correspondence on this topic, and I want to take time to make sure that everyone gets the thoughtful reply they deserve.

LTNS

:-)

The dispensareis do not compete with guys like myself that operate on a "Boutique" or "connoisseur" level.  I FEAR NO dispensary and await the day that I do not have to live in fear of pointless raids.  When this day arrives guys like myself will show these dirt bag dispensary owners what TRUE Connoisseur grade actually is.  Until then let them sell all that MId Grade or Shipped Cali dirt from last year..LOL.

I agree 100%

Let the 'better bud' win!!!

Even if HB 4271 were to pass, it would not result in a level playing field for caregivers and dispensaries across the state.

Zap.  Would it be 'more' level between caregivers and dispensaries if MJ were 'fully legalized' for the general public to have access to?

Yep. That's why a number of people I know are packing up and heading west... Colorado and Washington State.

Isn't that where you live, too? 

'Free' cannabis for 'all'... I'm all for it!!!

Can't wait! 

Got Health Coverage?  Hint, hint, you in the wrong neighborhood GB.      ....peas n carrots too you!

Though "Free" is for me, too, I am not that naive. I've lived here long enough to know that the "R" in there is for Ridiculous!

Isn't that where you live, too? 

Got Health Coverage?  Hint, hint, you in the wrong neighborhood GB.      ....peas n carrots too you!

Though "Free" is for me, too, I am not that naive. I've lived here long enough to know that the "R" in there is for Ridiculous!

Actually I live on a beautiful southsea island where lovely ladies in skimpy bathing attire bring me free cannabis morning and night... but recently I have contemplated a move to Colorado... just for the great mountain views of course.

Them mountains are meant for climbing, bro. Once you get to the top's where ya Spark One Up. Need an Electric Lighter though, not enough O2 for a flame. Strap on yo skiis, and glide...

Stop fantacizing and get on with it!        ....Was it Isla Mujeres, your little Island there? Kinda nice ?     .... peace

Them mountains are meant for climbing, bro. Once you get to the top's where ya Spark One Up. Need an Electric Lighter though, not enough O2 for a flame. Strap on yo skiis, and glide...

Stop fantacizing and get on with it!        ....Was it Isla Mujeres, your little Island there? Kinda nice ?     .... peace

What fantasy? ... I really live on a tropical island with beautiful ladies.

I can't help it if I'm lucky.

Call it good karma.