Need Caregiver In Lansing Area For Husband And I

kathys

Hi! We need to find a caregiver that can supply us with mj for chronic pain at a reasonable cost. Please email at kathy.shattler@comcast.net

I would prefer someone in the Ingham county area. Also, should I be posting my email or does the site reroute to my box automatically?

Edited by kathys

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I gave out my yahoo address with my original post and I haven't had time to check that box and am still working on emails on my primary account and still haven't found a caregiver in Lansing!

Edited by kathys

There is a lil envelope up by your sign in name, thats our pm system, you can get personal messages thru there, you realy dont want you email or phone number in open forum, im sure one of the mods will help you out with that, good luck with your c.g, I hear there are is a farm market in or near lansing on the weekends, and I think they even have a few despensarrys in lansing also, but I could be wrong,

Best of Luck!

Peace

Jim

edit= go back to your first post and edit, erase your email addy and say please p,m me if your interested

Edited by phaquetoo