Legal Assistance For Growgreenerguru From Yt?

shredder0911

wasnt his yt channel, it was someone he knew who narc'd on him.

try a sec4 or sec8 in court, he'll be ok.

his gf cant be prosecuted for being in the presence of medical marijuana.

i wonder if they are trying to arrest her based on him not being under sec4?

wow it sounds like bob + torey case almost. they like to pit man vs woman in court.

stay strong! you'll get out fine.

this is a question I have asked myself for the past week or so... ever since the COA decision defining cannabis as either:

- a plant

or

- dry usable parts of the flower or leaf.

there really is no half ground anymore.. I took MK's advice and will hang the plant whole until dry and ready to final trim now (and continue to count it as a plant) until I process it into usable material.

the question I had was what about all the trim?

I used to make awesome butter with it but now I have to weigh it as I go and count it toward my usable amount limits... 

so if I cant use it..

and don't have a patient ready or able to use it...

then I have to destroy it right?  putting it into a trash can isn't enough?

putting it into a compost pile isn't enough?

it is still cannabis by definition and must be accounted for somehow.

so... I reinstituted a burn barrel and decided to destroy my scraps instantly by fire..

the question becomes.. is that even ultimately legal? 

am I releasing it as vapor into the air and causing some kind of law issue? 

and what about the leftover ash?

am I nitpicking? I am not trying to be difficult or anal it's just it seems like these LEO seem to grab onto anything cannabis and attempt a venue of cash flow for themselves..

I don't want to give them ANY I say again ANYTHING to use against me ever.

I can tell you..it sure appears that the guy in this video is defeated.. he has had his a s s handed to him in a cold dark interrogation room and he is rightfully worried.

I do not want to feel the same way if they come here for any reason.. I would much rather we as a community prepare ourselves and hand the court system their hat instead.

it is good we discuss all these situations and help everyone gain knowledge.. I would not have considered the root ball outside an issue until I watched this.. in retrospect I have also seen the root ball continue to grow outdoors and had to bust some with a shovel while they were supposed to be composting they decided to live instead.. it is a very resilient plant and has a huge desire to live and thrive.

such is life.

I will pray for this man and his family.

i agree John if Leo  does come to any ones home it can go both ways Good / Bad  it is up to all of us to stay on top of changes in the Law Arrested our up 400% since 2009 i can see why

with our names on some kind of  list not sure but it does seem like it  IMHO.

There are a lot of people that still think it can't happen until it does i used to think it was only a few but now i see more and more dropping out of the program but i still think it's  better to get a card then not 

this is a question I have asked myself for the past week or so... ever since the COA decision defining cannabis as either:

- a plant

or

- dry usable parts of the flower or leaf.

there really is no half ground anymore.. I took MK's advice and will hang the plant whole until dry and ready to final trim now (and continue to count it as a plant) until I process it into usable material.

the question I had was what about all the trim?

I used to make awesome butter with it but now I have to weigh it as I go and count it toward my usable amount limits... 

so if I cant use it..

and don't have a patient ready or able to use it...

then I have to destroy it right?  putting it into a trash can isn't enough?

putting it into a compost pile isn't enough?

it is still cannabis by definition and must be accounted for somehow.

so... I reinstituted a burn barrel and decided to destroy my scraps instantly by fire..

the question becomes.. is that even ultimately legal? 

am I releasing it as vapor into the air and causing some kind of law issue? 

and what about the leftover ash?

am I nitpicking? I am not trying to be difficult or anal it's just it seems like these LEO seem to grab onto anything cannabis and attempt a venue of cash flow for themselves..

I don't want to give them ANY I say again ANYTHING to use against me ever.

I can tell you..it sure appears that the guy in this video is defeated.. he has had his a s s handed to him in a cold dark interrogation room and he is rightfully worried.

I do not want to feel the same way if they come here for any reason.. I would much rather we as a community prepare ourselves and hand the court system their hat instead.

it is good we discuss all these situations and help everyone gain knowledge.. I would not have considered the root ball outside an issue until I watched this.. in retrospect I have also seen the root ball continue to grow outdoors and had to bust some with a shovel while they were supposed to be composting they decided to live instead.. it is a very resilient plant and has a huge desire to live and thrive.

such is life.

I will pray for this man and his family.

If you accidently brake off a branch or a bud, you have to count that as a plant or  you have a sec.8 case, right?

Having been through this process...my attorney argued that

1. since there the definition of a plant varies from county to county, the federal definition of a plant must be applied. The feds say a plant must have roots.

2. The plants must be dried, somehow. Trimming the buds and hanging to dry is the method most commonly used. Making this process illegal runs contrary to MMA.

I had 57 plants, allowed 60. Popo counted 145, including cuttings in the rooting process and drying buds.

1. since there the definition of a plant varies from county to county, the federal definition of a plant must be applied. The feds say a plant must have roots.

2. The plants must be dried, somehow. Trimming the buds and hanging to dry is the method most commonly used. Making this process illegal runs contrary to MMA.

I had 57 plants, allowed 60. Popo counted 145, including cuttings in the rooting process and drying buds.

57 to 145?

What was the result of the trial?

No worries though people....... They would not do anything to you if you are not doing anything WRONG..........

Can you feel the sarcasm?

Ok this sux! but I just got to the point where he says he may not see the plants he is sitting among come to crop!?! if he is so worried about his girl, why is there still a grow going on at his house?  why does he have a you tube channel showing his grow?

he is gonna miss us guys! he hopes he can do another video :yahoo-wave: he has been in jail before, he knows how to train his mind to make the best of it? how old can this guy be? to already have been in jail, I have jeans that are older than him!   "there has been no crime here, and we know it"  How do I know it? from this video and all of his other vids?

I hope people will learn from this, dont show peeps your grow, dont make a video every week of your grow, I know ive posted pics of my grow, you can clearly see there are only 3 in my budd tent, and if Ive shown my veg you can see i can only fit 4 plants in there, The worst pics ive show were the ones of my sugar leaf's and small buds for making bho =barrack huesien obama lol!  If he just got hit why does he still have a grow going, if he is worried about his girl like he says get her out of the charges, is he a c.g or a pt? or a pt/c.g, is his gf a pt? his pt? or a pt/c.g, there seems to be alot missing, his crying seems fake as hell, and he needs a new belt!

Peace

Jim

p.s they are going to have a field day with this guy and his you tube channel!, I dont think any one should go to jail for mj, but I also beleive there are 2 sides to every story,  Like ive said in the past, when ever I was in jail, I was the only one in there guilty! every one else got set up or just plain say they didnt do it, than I watch them guys get sent off to jackson intake, hmmmmm!

I dont feel im in any danger at my own home as long as I follow the law, I always made bho untill this stupid coa ruling, well I guess I have to change my ways to follow the law as best as I can, and im doing it, either way you will never see me post on here or anywhere that I need help or some one to hold my hand when I phaq up, or even if leo gets me for no reason like claimed here, never will you hear me ask for help or support at my court cases, that is just me, and I know if im not guilty I will be found not guilty!

thank you for sharing, this is very good information to have for defense lawyers.

someone needs to write a defense guide for mmmp/mmma.

I hope people dont think im on this high horse or something, but how in the hell do they get 145 plants from 57? so did this person have that many more clones in soil trying to root? a cutting is a cutting/ plant, that is how they are counting it now, why would anyone have 57 of the 60 they are allowed to have growing?  do you realy need that many plants for 5 pts or 4 and yourself?  if so time to find a c.g and get out of the grow business, which by the way is not a legal business, you cant possibly expect your pt's to use all of that mm, so it seems maybe you may have overages, maybe you have pts that require alot of oil? even if your 57 plants were among veg and budding it is way more than what most need, it cant be clones that put you over, you said you had some cuttings in the rooting process, so Id have to say you were way over your limit!

and so is a prosecutor and a jury of your peers!

Im sorry to be the bearer of bad news,,,,,well I guess leo realy was, I just happened to count the numbers from what you gave us and I cant seem to figure out how you were legal with that amount, and or your motives!

Peace

Jim

I believe that some of the prosecutors are counting branches that have been cut off the main stem to dry as separate plants. There is a thread on here somewhere that recommends leaving all the branches intact and leaving the roots on so it is obviously one plant.

It is also my understanding that because of the recent COA ruling it is only 'allowable' if it is a 'plant' or 'leaves and flowers'. So if you have plant material that is not ready to use because it is not dry and it does not have roots to make it a plant, it is considered to be not protected.

To have protected status it can either be a 'plant' or 'usable marihuana' (leaves and flowers). If it does not fit those categories you're screwed.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. These rulings are like something out of Alice in Wonderland.

I hope people dont think im on this high horse or something, but how in the hell do they get 145 plants from 57?

I believe that some of the prosecutors are counting branches that have been cut off the main stem to dry as separate plants. There is a thread on here somewhere that recommends leaving all the branches intact and leaving the roots on so it is obviously one plant.

It is also my understanding that because of the recent COA ruling it is only 'allowable' if it is a 'plant' or 'leaves and flowers'. So if you have plant material that is not ready to use because it is not dry and it does not have roots to make it a plant, it is considered to be not protected.

To have protected status it can either be a 'plant' or 'usable marihuana' (leaves and flowers). If it does not fit those categories you're screwed.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. These rulings are like something out of Alice in Wonderland.

Im still Jim in wonder land after that coa ruling!

Im not telling people they are criminals, im not one to throw stones in a glass house, but if a question is put out in a forum, Im only gonna answer it how I beleive the law is using it, and or the new rulings since it was voted in!

Im far from perfect, and I always say loose lips sink ships and I truly mean that, no matter how legal you think you may be, dont tell anyone your biz, if you only know your biz and you get popped you have no one to blame but your self right?

If I am/was or used to break the law, Im not gonna say that, im gonna try and tell some one what not to do, and if people dont understand loose lips sink ships well tough break for them!

Peace and good luck to all!

Jim

Sounds about right........... Nothing rediculous about that right?  I mean all you gotta do is jump threw a couple hundred hoops to make it work........ No big deal.........

Yes I was being sarcastic.......