Looking For Riding Buddys

pergamum362

First I have to guilt my wife into letting me buy it lol was suppose to get a classic car once our daughter graduated im gonna offer up a cheaper alternative only problems going to be insuring it a lot of the top insurers want an arm and a leg to put full coverage on that bad boy.

Hows the brakes work on those things?

Great to be old, dont discount it.

We still like thrills, but I prefer Cedar Point !

Try pedaling, theres no insurance!

Feel those muscles ! In your legs, not in your head!

Always wear a helmet ! optional for pedalers...

Live to Ride !  

....my bad heheaah, thought you'all were looking for a ride!

carry on...  

Edited by solabeirtan

Lol jim...lucky for me im not a patient. Breaks are good...too good. Easily throw you over the front.

@king yah...i didnt guilt mine into it...i just showed up with it. Lol .She was a little annoyed until i took her for a ride and she noticed how much attention she gets on the back of it. I did however have to have my mom insure it for me, in her name. Inusance for a 25 year old full coverage was almost 4 grand a year, she got it for 1600 through progressive.

Could be, or could be super easy, like pull a board out and put new one in. Lol. , almost 50 and thinking about getting a death rocket? Kudo's to you.Try a few dif places, my moms normal insurance place wanted 3500 with 1200 down. Next on my list is a harley night train but Ill be paying this one off for about two years tho.

Lol jim...lucky for me im not a patient. Breaks are good...too good. Easily throw you over the front.

@king yah...i didnt guilt mine into it...i just showed up with it. Lol .She was a little annoyed until i took her for a ride and she noticed how much attention she gets on the back of it. I did however have to have my mom insure it for me, in her name. Inusance for a 25 year old full coverage was almost 4 grand a year, she got it for 1600 through progressive.

OK Im officialy jelious! :yahoo-wave: lol

Peace

Jim