Ok I Will Come Clean, Now I Like Kiss!

Ok Ive seen these guys 4 times, every time the original members and in costume, I missed this show, Im sure glad there is a video of this concert!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=5MtdIO23MKM

I would like to take this time to Thank all vets and active members of our military!

Thank You!

Peace

Jim

Hey  Jim, I like Kiss, too. Nice Tribute to our Military. Just about sharing and stuff. Gene Started out signing "The Caisons go Rolling Along", it was familiar to me cause I had to learn it in my music lessons 50 years ago. Hadn't heard that in soooo long.  Any way this is about something that was fairly new in my day. I was reallly tempted, but ultimatley like so many at that age, made the wrong decision.

Well here we are 50 years later. My niece went through that program. Dude I am so proud of that girl, I could Kiss her. My hero did almost three years in the Ukraine, for the Peace Corps. It's a new Day, time for a new Way.

Go Peace Corps !

Edited by solabeirtan

Hey  Jim, I like Kiss, too. Nice Tribute to our Military. Just about sharing and stuff. Gene Started out signing "The Caisons go Rolling Along", it was familiar to me cause I had to learn it in my music lessons 50 years ago. Hadn't heard that in soooo long.  Any way this is about something that was fairly new in my day. I was reallly tempted, but ultimatley like so many at that age, made the wrong decision.

Well here we are 50 years later. My niece went through that program. Dude I am so proud of that girl, I could Kiss her. My hero did almost three years in the Ukraine, for the Peace Corps. It's a new Day, time for a new Way.

Go Peace Corps !

That is a great Feel Good video solabeirtan!  Thank You for sharing!  Id be very proud of my niece also, im very proud of my son, he is almost thru his 7th yr as a marine!

Peace

Jim

Ohhhh yea gotta love KISS......... I have seen them many times and even did some promo work for them........... Great show.......

I believe I went to their last show in detroit at tiger stadium!  Im thinking it was their last show, alice in chains opened for them, and another group was supposed to be there to but there lead singer or guitar player was on the lam from a rehab  facility lol!

one hot hot summer day, kiss at tiger stadium, any one go to that one?

Peace

Jim

I believe I went to their last show in detroit at tiger stadium!  Im thinking it was their last show, alice in chains opened for them, and another group was supposed to be there to but there lead singer or guitar player was on the lam from a rehab  facility lol!

one hot hot summer day, kiss at tiger stadium, any one go to that one?

Peace

Jim

I did not go to that one but the last KISS show I did go to was at comerica park with Aerosmith.

• 2 weeks later...

Seen these Guys many Times as only Alice Cooper and Aerosmith  could compare in the early 70's.for me as i wanted American bands not the Brittish invasion.

In 74 I saw them at Cobo and saw some Guy standing next to me in the front row overlooking a row of Detroit's finest suddenly get clubbed with a billy club by one them.. I started to back up when the Officer said don't worry you didn't do anything wrong. I still don't know what the Kid did to get beat like that. Then a few weeks later i saw them again this time with most of my friends as we were from the Kazoo area and the show was in Grand Rapids. This time I weaseled my way into the front row again as the concert went on I started taking some of the studs off of Gene's pant leg. They were just stuck on I found out after the first one came offf. Then As he start's the fire spitting he comes back to me and stood right in front of me as I took off quite a few more of the Studs, while Gene is there sticking his tongue out at me the way he does and then went into the blood coming out of his mouth trick right there in front of me. With the help otf my loving mother I made a Blue Jean Jacket into a Kiss Jacket. I Got with my mom to decide what she could do and she came up with the idea of using iron patches of the colors we needed to make a Gene Simmons Face.    It was cool!!!!

I had many offers to sell it and never sold it, but a relative did at a garage sale while I was away for school.  And probably for like a buck or something. .So I guess we all have a cross to bear as I listen to much more Aerosmith and Alice Cooper than I do Kiss now days.

PS If any of you saw concert in The D during these years do you remember how for like at least two blocks before the venue there would be Salesmen lined up against the buildings all the way to the venue with shouts of Weed here, get your LSD here, Get your Mesc here. That was when I fell off the Turnip Truck as I had never seen anything like that before. Then after the concert some Local's throwing garbage off the roof towards us. Welcome to the Big City CountryBoy..

Edited by Country Boy