Where Can I Get A Mmp Form If I Cant Print One?

I have a Dr. recommendation but I need the MMP form/ packet. where can I get that since I don't have the ability to print at home. I called the local MMJ store-front that does recommendations but the receptionist gave me a run-a-around on the form since I already had a "free" recommendation from my Dr, and I didn't need to pay them their fee... :butt2:

Edited by StarSeed

Hmmmmm just searched and searched and cannot find it. I know I read it somewhere either on their site or on one of their forms but cannot find it now. I do believe the number that DIO posted above will work for them to send you an application. It is so weird that I cannot find it now.

call around the hydro shops, tell em your printer broke and you need the application form.

i'm sure one of them will print it. usually they are real nice to get you into buy lots of stuff from them.

well, now that i think about it, maybe they wont. they dont like to mention the m-word due to fed laws.

course i see people vaping in the stores all the time, what do i know?

Edited by t-pain

where do you live? my printer has a phone number, you can send it to my printer and I can mail it to you!  wow technology eh! I go to the library it only cost like .50 cents a copy, than after I fill everything out, I go back and make copys of everything till my card comes, the last 2 yrs my cards have came in excactly 21 days!

my credit union copys paper work for me for free, they also will fax for me free!

Peace

Jim

You can find LARA by looking up the State of Michigan and going to Licensing and Regulation drop down menu and hit on MMMA link. It will take you to the form area which is in both pdf form and text form. If you have trouble with printing the pdf, check the text box and it should download. You need to use the new application forms which have been changed in late July to incorporate new rules such as SSDI has been removed from the reduced fee system. Be careful with Intessa if you are in Michigan because they have been using incorrect paperwork until I advised them differently in July when I argued with them that they were using the wrong form on their computer. Better to download you own paperwork.

You can find LARA by looking up the State of Michigan and going to Licensing and Regulation drop down menu and hit on MMMA link. It will take you to the form area which is in both pdf form and text form. If you have trouble with printing the pdf, check the text box and it should download. You need to use the new application forms which have been changed in late July to incorporate new rules such as SSDI has been removed from the reduced fee system. Be careful with Intessa if you are in Michigan because they have been using incorrect paperwork until I advised them differently in July when I argued with them that they were using the wrong form on their computer. Better to download you own paperwork.

So true...... I know someone who told me about the same thing. He was at the dr and they were trying to give him the old form. They kept arguing with him about how it didnt matter what form was used........ They would not admit they were wrong but low and behold at least now they are using the right forms......

You need more than the dr recommendation and the forms.  The doctor has to actually sign the forms.  There is legal language there they have to put their name on.  Just do it right.

Dr. Bob

I have a Dr. recommendation but I need the MMP form/ packet. where can I get that since I don't have the ability to print at home. I called the local MMJ store-front that does recommendations but the receptionist gave me a run-a-around on the form since I already had a "free" recommendation from my Dr, and I didn't need to pay them their fee... :butt2:

Typical non post for you Nate.  

There is a difference between getting a doctor to recommend MMJ and getting a signature on the actual form from the doctor.  Clearly any 5 year old can see from the original post that had the doctor actually signed the forms, the patient wouldn't need to GET the forms.

But that would require some higher level reasoning to figure out, I can see where you would be confused.