Targeted By The State Under The New "concentrates" Ruling From The Coa.

August 1st, 2013. Heres the front door of the Bazonzoes safe acccess point in Walled Lake, Michigan - where they have an ordinance allowing for this. This place is licensed and approved. They were raided by the DEA -serving a STATE issued warrant. You can thank the Oakland County Sheriff, Mike Bouchard for this. And that moonbat Jessica Coooer (the County Prosecutor). They cried poor to the feds, saying they didn't have the resources to conduct the raid. Funny. They just got a buttload of cash sent their way via the republicans stealing 3 million dollars from the medical marijuana fund surplus created by cardholder fees. They won't spend the money to properly run the LARA department but they'll steal our cash to raid us -then cry poor to the feds. Vote them out!!!!

The ONLY way you're going to make a difference is to stand up in numbers and get these looney tunes out of office! That means you gotta work. And leave your tie-die at home.— at Bazonzoes.

http://www.politicaltwistup.com

Edited by bobandtorey

Walled Lake —A business suspected of illegally dealing with medical marijuana users and providers was raided Thursday in a joint investigation by the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).

The business, Bazonzoes, is located at the end of a strip mall at 1123 E. West Maple in Walled Lake. Investigators executed a search warrant and seized about 10 pounds of marijuana and $10,000 in cash.

“This is an ongoing investigation between our office and the DEA and warrants will be sought in the future,” Oakland County Undersheriff Michael McCabe said.

No other details were provided.

No one could be reached at the business Thursday which still had a neon “OPEN” sign lit up in the window.

Medical marijuana users and providers registered with the state can purchase or sell small amounts of marijuana under law. It is unclear what transactions were allegedly taking place at Bazonzoes.

Following undercover buys three years ago, the Oakland County Sheriff’s Narcotics Enforcement Team and others raided and closed down medical marijuana dispensaries and compassion clubs in Ferndale and Waterford Township where marijuana was illegally sold, used and traded.

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130802/METRO02/308020107#ixzz2auB2C5Tv

IT is open season on the likes of these criminals untill the fed law changes.

The fknrepublicans are just capitalizing on this fact.

You are only fooling yourself to think state / local laws trump. The Feds

FREE the WEED. LEGALIZATION without REGULATION

Vote ALL fknrepublicans OUT 2014

it might. Help if you properly refer to us as patients and caregivers.....Otherwise you sound like just another drug dealer lookin to beat the system....but if the shoe fits

it might. Help if you properly refer to us as patients and caregivers.....Otherwise you sound like just another drug dealer lookin to beat the system....but if the shoe fits

So is it your opinion that PATIENTS AND CAREGIVERS who use concentrates are criminals also?  Pretty sickening if you ask me.

did you bump you head?

Could you please clarify exactly who you are referring to as 'these criminals' ? LEO I hope.

The dems and repubs are all in bed together, too hard to define party lines any more.  A high percentage in both parties are corrupt, imho.

By definition, anyone holding concentrates could be considered a criminal. Concentrates have not been determined to be legal in Michigan. Get used to it. It is what it is. DEFINITELY, people running a dispensary are criminals. So what is all this outrage for? It looks like many needed a dose of reality here. This is serious stuff folks. Most of us are criminals, have been criminals, and will continue to be criminals. I think that assuming things are 'all cool with cannabis' has gotten many folks in really big trouble.

Could you please clarify exactly who you are referring to as 'these criminals' ? LEO I hope.

The dems and repubs are all in bed together, too hard to define party lines any more.  A high percentage in both parties are corrupt, imho.

The Dems are changing their platform. As usual, the evolution begins in California. http://www.dailybulletin.com/news/ci_23746057/california-democrats-board-passes-marijuana-legalization-resolutions

By definition, anyone holding concentrates could be considered a criminal. Concentrates have not been determined to be legal in Michigan. Get used to it. It is what it is. DEFINITELY, people running a dispensary are criminals. So what is all this outrage for? It looks like many needed a dose of reality here. This is serious stuff folks. Most of us are criminals, have been criminals, and will continue to be criminals. I think that assuming things are 'all cool with cannabis' has gotten many folks in really big trouble.

We are all lumped in as criminals but I will be damned if I will run around and call my fellow MMJ patients criminals. Anyone who does makes me sick and that includes you. I would never call you a criminal for using MMJ and would not expect you to either. So fukking sad.......

I would never call you a criminal for using MMJ and would not expect you to either. So fukking sad.......

Doesn't matter what we think or feel. It is what is in black and white.  Fly low and stay safe.  This dispensary had 10lbs, they have had ample warning that day was coming, so have the others.  For us to shed tears over their recklessness is absurd.  

My personal view that MJ is safe and any adult should be able to use and grow it is irrelevant..The law is fairly clear right now.

Doesn't matter what we think or feel. It is what is in black and white.  Fly low and stay safe.  This dispensary had 10lbs, they have had ample warning that day was coming, so have the others.  For us to shed tears over their recklessness is absurd.  

My personal view that MJ is safe and any adult should be able to use and grow it is irrelevant..The law is fairly clear right now.

Dont have to shed a tear but dont have run around calling them criminals and saying they get what they deserve. They will be working on YOUR medical use next. But I guess that is ok eh?

Dont have to shed a tear but dont have run around calling them criminals and saying they get what they deserve. They will be working on YOUR medical use next. But I guess that is ok eh?

That's all fine and dandy until these people abusing the law to make a profit make us all look bad and gets the legislature's attention.  If they come after others medical use, these people will be at least partly responsible.  So we should just be fine with people running wild making all of us, including the smart ones who fly low and stay safe, look bad.  Me, I am not.

They are profiteering criminals who are going to screw us all over with their desire to profit off a law that is supposed to be about compassion.

Like exactly what happened in Montana.

Honestly I think even if everyone was playing on a level board that the legislators would still look for ways to dissuade others from growing and becoming patients.

Of course they would........ Are we really to believe that if everyone would just stay underground, even though you have gotten a card,  that they would just all the sudden be ok with MJ?????? No way in hell....... And we are to believe that LEO would all the sudden lose their hard on for MJ??????? That is rediculous..... So are we to believe that the reason they have in a most biased fashion made unbelieveable rulings at the COA level because people are gaming the system? Nonsense.   

Are some cases just flat out outside the law? Yes of course........ Does that mean they are much different than me or you in Leo's  eyes?

When you have blatant disregard for the law...... That is one thing, but when medical patients and caregivers that is another. I am not saying every incident that is MJ related should carry full support and on the flip side I am not so ok with people going to jail over a plant. When there are patients being helped I tend to stand on the side of patients and those that help them. Patients are the ones that matter.

I kinda wondered the same thing Zap..... I figured has to do with the weight issue with the medibles and possibly the selling of medibles in general as not usable marijuana but marijuana just the same. You know their lovely little interpretation. As some have said I have a feeling that when they say 10 lbs they  may be weighing baked goods along with the MJ.

Edited by ozzrokk

We are all lumped in as criminals but I will be damned if I will run around and call my fellow MMJ patients criminals. Anyone who does makes me sick and that includes you. I would never call you a criminal for using MMJ and would not expect you to either. So fukking sad.......

Maybe you prefer outlaw? Renegade? Whatever. If you are doing something clearly against the law it is criminal activity, whether you like it or not. You can't rewrite the dictionary, and the law is the law. A spade is a spade, and I've always called them a spade. Works for me.

Maybe you prefer outlaw? Renegade? Whatever. If you are doing something clearly against the law it is criminal activity, whether you like it or not. You can't rewrite the dictionary, and the law is the law. A spade is a spade, and I've always called them a spade. Works for me.

That's ok Rest I will not call you a criminal even if you call yourself one.