Currothers Procedure Question?

BirdHunter

Assuming currothers takes the remand rather than appealing, I understand the coa decision stands. What about the "next guy" who gets denied immunity under this decision. Can he appeal currothers to the Supreme Court? Or does he start his own chain of appeals? How can currothers be reviewed if currothers dosent appeal?

Assuming currothers takes the remand rather than appealing, I understand the coa decision stands. What about the "next guy" who gets denied immunity under this decision. Can he appeal currothers to the Supreme Court? Or does he start his own chain of appeals? How can currothers be reviewed if currothers dosent appeal?

IMHO the  next person will need lots of $$$$ to do anything

a judge will cite carrothers in his/her opinion.

the defendant will then appeal, the CoA will cite currothers if its exactly the same case.

then defendant can then appeal and ask the MSC to rule on the facts of his/her case.

havent the judges on the CoA gone to college? how can they not understand the parts of a plant?

i thought that was 3rd grade biology?

a judge will cite carrothers in his/her opinion.

the defendant will then appeal, the CoA will cite currothers if its exactly the same case.

then defendant can then appeal and ask the MSC to rule on the facts of his/her case.

havent the judges on the CoA gone to college? how can they not understand the parts of a plant?

i thought that was 3rd grade biology?

It is when your not so blinded with a bias and crooked agenda..........