Caregiver Felon Rejection Letters ?

I have a friend who sent her paper work in in the first of July, they received it on the 5th. She called today to check and they kept telling her that they had 21 days to deny her and that she wasnt denied and they were trying to process it as quickly as possible. Don't they have to issue you your card within 21 days.

Dr Bob is correct, and I will go a bit further.  LARA employee's when I asked this question were clear that if you are not rejected within the 15 day period, your card will be issued (unless there are other countermanding issues).  But the denials are going out within the 15 day period.

Dr Bob is correct, and I will go a bit further.  LARA employee's when I asked this question were clear that if you are not rejected within the 15 day period, your card will be issued (unless there are other countermanding issues).  But the denials are going out within the 15 day period.

So again they are saying that they are doing the work in the proper time and the card is just sitting waiting to be printed. HOGWASH and LIES............. I guess they are waiting for a NEW PHANTOM PRINTER AGAIN>............

I said to the girl from LARA  so you guys must be backed up again huh? She said no those are caregiver change forms an entirely different process ... I went OK basically all I wanted to know was if my caregiver status was still intact once I found that out I backed off the questions I can wait .

I said to the girl from LARA  so you guys must be backed up again huh? She said no those are caregiver change forms an entirely different process ... I went OK basically all I wanted to know was if my caregiver status was still intact once I found that out I backed off the questions I can wait .

Right with a change form the law does not set a time limit for them so they can take a year to do it. They made sure to point that out in their FAQ.

If they are not backed up.... Then I wonder why it took them 6 weeks to get me my card. That fukkin mailman must have been holding onto it again........ Pisses me off....... darn postoffice......

Yah but what about if something happens in the months its taking to get cards yet again, were supposed to go to court because they cant do thier jobs? I wish more people my age paid attention to what governments are doing.

And just think...... we pay for it all....... That incompetence comes at a great price.......

We run sheet like one of these banks. We give them a bonus/surplus of 10 million +  and get even more incompetence.

Edited by ozzrokk

So again they are saying that they are doing the work in the proper time and the card is just sitting waiting to be printed. HOGWASH and LIES............. I guess they are waiting for a NEW PHANTOM PRINTER AGAIN>............

The only question I was addressing was in regard to someone with either an assaultive felony or one within ten years that made someone previously able to be a caregiver, ineligible...

Hayduke...... Yea I know I just do not think we can believe a word they say........

Darren........ Yes that is what I am saying. They do not have any time frame to process those forms. Now would they take a year? Highly doubtful but there is nothing to stop that from happening. It was a bit of a stretch on my part but the reality is that it does not seem to be a priority at all for them. No matter who may go to jail or have to go without meds in the meantime. In fact I will take it a step further and say that NONE of the process appears to be a priority for them, no matter who goes to jail or goes without meds. I would even venture to say that with their dragging their feet on all the cards, they may even be hoping it helps to get people arrested. That is just my opinion as they have not given me reason to think otherwise.

Hayduke...... Yea I know I just do not think we can believe a word they say........

Darren........ Yes that is what I am saying. They do not have any time frame to process those forms. Now would they take a year? Highly doubtful but there is nothing to stop that from happening. It was a bit of a stretch on my part but the reality is that it does not seem to be a priority at all for them. No matter who may go to jail or have to go without meds in the meantime. In fact I will take it a step further and say that NONE of the process appears to be a priority for them, no matter who goes to jail or goes without meds. I would even venture to say that with their dragging their feet on all the cards, they may even be hoping it helps to get people arrested. That is just my opinion as they have not given me reason to think otherwise.

And my opinion also