Caregiver Felon Rejection Letters ?

Its painfully obvious I will get that letter as well resto...

My 30 yr old assaultive felony is listed on the attestation sheet in their box of examples.

You must not have a felony of any kind in the last 10 yrs.

NO drug felonies ever.

NO assaultive felonies ever.

If you cannot be a cg, your patients cards will automatically get the normal ones(no cg, able to possess plants).

I found that out yesterday after calling them from my recert doc as I didn't want my patients cards getting denied/held up because of me.

Edited by rockinlespaul

Its painfully obvious I will get that letter as well resto...

My 30 yr old assaultive felony is listed on the attestation sheet in their box of examples.

You must not have a felony of any kind in the last 10 yrs.

NO drug felonies ever.

NO assaultive felonies ever.

If you cannot be a cg, your patients cards will automatically get the normal ones(no cg, able to possess plants).

I found that out yesterday after calling them from my recert doc as I didn't want my patients cards getting denied/held up because of me.

Right. The patients get cards saying NO CAREGIVER. The caregiver gets 30 days to appeal a possibly erroneous record.

• 1 month later...

Restorium2-How long did it take you to get everything straightened out.  I applied and was denied for a felony MSP had wrongly listed on my record, I got my record straightened out and the proof sent in, but meanwhile my patient renewed and recieved a card that says no caregiver.  I've been at this about a month and a half, and about a month of that has been since I sent in my proof of a clean record.

like you failed to include a photo id, or your id has expired.  There is more than just the felony issue that can and does disrupt the card issuance process.

We have a winner!

Exactly what happened my patients clinic told him he had to send it follow up paperwork and another $100  even though his card was up to date someone from LARA contacted him and told him they did not need another $100 and when asked about our change form we found out that I forgot to send in a picture of my drivers license :rolleyes: so  we resubmitted another change form sent it overnight registered mail  and it arrived on the 11th they cashed our change fee check the next day .