A Shout-Out To Phaqueutoo

Just wanted to tell Jim, in a distinct thread, that I appreciate his consistent positive attitude.  I haven't always agreed with what he says....maybe because he speaks his mind.  But he always seems to try to contribute to this forum in a positive way....and has for some years now.  Reminds me of a cat I had long ago.  I picked him up from the shelter because he was so friendly.  Back home, the dogs and other cats all lined up to give him a beat-down, but all he wanted was to make friends.  It was funny to see other cats smacking at him with claws out and he'd only pat back at them with soft paws as if he thought they were just playing.  Like it didn't even register that the other cats might be PO'ed that he showed up.  I named him "poncho" but changed his name to "show" because it seems he was always happily putting on a show for us.

So, Jim, thanks for being a dependable and positive influence.  Thanks for the positive attitude.  The older I get, the more I appreciate people with a positive outlook.

Edited by Highlander

Just wanted to tell Jim, in a distinct thread, that I appreciate his consistent positive attitude.  I haven't always agreed with what he says....maybe because he speaks his mind.

It's always a pleasure to deal with someone like Jim who lets you know exactly where they stand. Even if you don't agree you know it's coming from the heart.

I missed his posts during the Great Purges under the old administration.

LOL

I almost got banned back in the day for starting a thread and arguing over what happened to my friend jim :)

glad to see I am not alone in liking you jim

must mean something if so many good people can say good things about you buddy..

of all the people coming to the AMCS gathering... I am looking forward to meeting you the most so far..

it's been a long time coming and I am looking forward to it :)  (but no you still can't sleep in my tent LOL)

see u and hopefully many others...in two weeks and two days :)

I too appreciate your sense of being and am glad to have you around.  thanks for all you do ya silly phaque.

loose lips sink ships...

Wow!  I have no Idea what to say!  :yahoo-wave:

My eyes are actualy tearing up, Thank all of you so much!

Im looking so forward to meeting a whole bunch at the get together this month!

Most times when I have had disagreements with people, either they contacted me or I them via pm and we always seem to become friends, and it doesnt mean we agree on everything, it just means we agree to disagree, that is what makes for a good system of us who all beleive in the same thing in the end!

Highlander we have had many yrs of good talks back and forth, I realy try not to speak on what I no nothing of,  unless i have questions,

Ok I have to sign out now, You all are Great!

Peace

Jim

p.s mibrains your the best, sfc lol yea we been thru the rickets eh? and yes I do feel the same about you peace! wild bill,ozz, sledge, N.G, Gb.H.J. sol, I hope I didnt miss any one, You all are a pleasure to read and be online friends with, I hope to meet you all at n.g's amcs get together! :blow-a-heart:  WOW!

Wow!  I have no Idea what to say!  :yahoo-wave:

My eyes are actualy tearing up, Thank all of you so much!

Im looking so forward to meeting a whole bunch at the get together this month!

Most times when I have had disagreements with people, either they contacted me or I them via pm and we always seem to become friends, and it doesnt mean we agree on everything, it just means we agree to disagree, that is what makes for a good system of us who all beleive in the same thing in the end!

Highlander we have had many yrs of good talks back and forth, I realy try not to speak on what I no nothing of,  unless i have questions,

Ok I have to sign out now, You all are Great!

Peace

Jim

p.s mibrains your the best, sfc lol yea we been thru the rickets eh? and yes I do feel the same about you peace! wild bill,ozz, sledge, N.G, Gb.H.J. sol, I hope I didnt miss any one, You all are a pleasure to read and be online friends with, I hope to meet you all at n.g's amcs get together! :blow-a-heart:  WOW!

Thank you Jim you have been there for us many times and i can't wait to meet up with you soon

Congrats bro, you deserve it

peace

You go Jim!

Awe, you know I got nuthin :butt2: love for ya :blow-a-heart:

Thank you Jim you have been there for us many times and i can't wait to meet up with you soon

Thank You all so much!

What the heck happened?  I knew I had a few friends still left in here lol, it seems I have a few more than I thought!

Im hoping to meet all of you soon!  I dont think Ive ever sank this much time into a single place online, I truly would miss and did miss this place when I was not allowed in here, My head meds must be working eh? lmao!

Peace

Jim