Kevin Sabet, Anti-Cannabis Warrior

Kevin Sabet, Noted anti-cannabis "expert" will be at the

Oakland Intermediate School District

2111 Pontiac Lake Road, Waterford

Thursday, October 10,  2013

5:30-8:00 pm 

"The Truth and Consequences of Marijuana and Youth" , to gain knowledge about the issues surrounding marijuana legalization and its impact on youth and the community."

Maybe some of us can make it there and ensure that some real truth gets out to the public.

www.alternet.org/drugs/5-biggest-lies-anti-pot-propagandist-kevin-sabet

"For the children!"

"In short, the reason marijuana hasn’t been rescheduled is because no product of whole, raw marijuana has a “currently accepted medical use” in the U.S"

Freaking propaganda fueled turd.

Of course it doesnt thats why 20 states have medical marijuana laws, because it has no medical value.  And its uber dangerous that is why 2 states have even full on legalization for recreational use.  \

Propaganda seems to be the name of the game these days...... Maybe too many people believe too much of what the media is telling them..... Truly sad.

Edited to add but they are too stupid to realize that most people already know the truth about cannabis.

Edited by ozzrokk

Propaganda seems to be the name of the game these days...... Maybe too many people believe too much of what the media is telling them..... Truly sad.

Edited to add but they are too stupid to realize that most people already know the truth about cannabis.

If I can get out there I think I'll ask him if he is intentionally lying or if he is merely ignorant. People like this are our biggest threat.

Misinforming and confusing those who are trying to learn the truth.

If I can get out there I think I'll ask him if he is intentionally lying or if he is merely ignorant. People like this are our biggest threat.

Misinforming and confusing those who are trying to learn the truth.

Exactly....... Look at Dr. Sanja Gupta as an example........... Spewing bullsheit all over the airways and then learns the truth about it all........ Why talk the sheit if they dont know what they are talking about. Or like you said are they just intentionally lying.......