Moving To Colorado

greenleaf

we have the best medical state for home grow right here, with rights written into the Act.

people are flocking to Michigan to make their dream of growing their own meds in their own house come true.

at the same time, commercial opportunities and a bushel of $, perhaps fortunes, await making in the legalized states.

if i wanted to be a grower on a crew of dozens for a corporate warehouse/greenhouse the size of 6 football fields, and could pass the drug test, i suppose i'd already have peeled out to WA or CO.

Always have supported medical MJ, but I'm also all in favor of being able to walk into a store and buy my cannabis without having to go through a 'state agency' to get a 'permit' to do it.

I'm in total favor of 'FREEDOM' when it comes to cannabis. But I'll take a version of Colorado's law here in Michigan any time... buy your cannabis at a store or grow '6 plants' for your personal use that can also be shared with friends if you choose to do it... the only thing better than that would be for a law that would allow '12 plants' for personal use here in Michigan.

theres still lots of i502 and A64 that arent great.

remember the 5 nanogram driving limit ? thats an automatic dui for any medical patient.

which is now in both states iirc.

then colorado says each city can ban stores.

you look at the numbers and it looks like only 11 cities will allow stores.

so thats a few years away from even starting.

so 6 plants grow your own? sounds good.

what are the limits? do they have to be locked up like plutonium like they are here?

right now everyone's saying its legal, its legalized. no, its not legalized. its decrim to have 1oz.

over 1 oz? a felony.

so if you are really interested in moving, be sure to read the law. but be warned, the law is being changed on a monthly basis.

some WA/CO counties and cities are acting like no law was passed, just like michigan and its fknrepublicans and fkndemocrats.

at least wait until 2014 when oregon will vote on more of a liberal decrim/legalization. which is like 24 plants and 24 oz?

not that you need 24 plants or 24oz, but its better to have more of a buffer. especially when prosecutors will weigh the dirt and other dirty tactics such as counting dead branches as new plants.

Three can be mature plants, three must be seedlings or immature plants.

They must be locked up, similar to Michigan's law.  Out of sight, inaccessible by a third party.

I spent the first half of my life as an east coaster, I'd like to spend the second half as a west coaster.

It seems so much more peaceful out there, and I think my day job would be much better for it.  Michigan is virtually bankrupt.

The manufacturing iron belt of America is dead, the only thing real is what's happening now.

I have a career, and I like the idea of being involved in the marijuana trade, but not the usual trades that get mentioned.  Something related that's legal everywhere in America that acts as a product or service that could aid marijuana.

Mostly, I just want to be in a place where it's called weed, not medicine.  lol  Despite the medicinal value, too many people moo poo themselves, which as an American, I understand it's a favorite pasttime.

theres still lots of i502 and A64 that arent great.

remember the 5 nanogram driving limit ? thats an automatic dui for any medical patient.

which is now in both states iirc.

then colorado says each city can ban stores.

you look at the numbers and it looks like only 11 cities will allow stores.

so thats a few years away from even starting.

so 6 plants grow your own? sounds good.

what are the limits? do they have to be locked up like plutonium like they are here?

right now everyone's saying its legal, its legalized. no, its not legalized. its decrim to have 1oz.

over 1 oz? a felony.

so if you are really interested in moving, be sure to read the law. but be warned, the law is being changed on a monthly basis.

some WA/CO counties and cities are acting like no law was passed, just like michigan and its fknrepublicans and fkndemocrats.

at least wait until 2014 when oregon will vote on more of a liberal decrim/legalization. which is like 24 plants and 24 oz?

not that you need 24 plants or 24oz, but its better to have more of a buffer. especially when prosecutors will weigh the dirt and other dirty tactics such as counting dead branches as new plants.

you want to move to where the attitudes are more in line with yours.

its a good idea. hopefully out west is the kind of place you are looking for.

good luck!

if it was fully legalized (no limits) in any state, i think i'd move to that state. (except arizona / alaska)

until then , i'll wait.

Edited by t-pain