Trial Set For Ypsilanti Township Couple Charged With Pumping Marijuana Odor Into Their Neighborhood

bobandtorey

Oh,... and just so people don't think I am being a doosh,... he personally wrote on this forum that he, and a couple others that post here about hash oil, were processing at his house.  Yea I know, pretty dumb to advertise on a public forum,...... and fly marijuana leaves on your house too for that manner.  Talk about just asking for trouble. 

I hope he gets off on this and all the other ramifications that could come to be from this case.  But yea,... stupid is as stupid does.

I'm tryng to imagine that Spartyon, is it growing up off the wire like? It's suspended 20' high? on poles? wild

---------------------

Anyway the biggest crime by far is how they robbed these people of their privacy. They haven't even been to Court yet? Their Loc and Picture of the peoples house were published on public media, that is an invasion of privacy to the max. mpo.

All he needed was a Charcoal Filter and Fan. Maybe a speed control and a bit of duct work. Should be an essential part of any grows that are within 150' of adjoining neighbors buildings. again, mpo     

A guy around here was having a dispute with his neighbor over some junk in his front yard. The neighbor had the township make the guy clean up the junk. The guy then turned around and brought pigs into his yard. The neighbor complained about the odor and mess the pigs were making. The township couldn't do anything because Michigan has a "Freedom to Farm" law that states that farms can't be shut down due to the offensive odors that farms produce. This all took place in an area that was zoned for farming though.

This example doesn't apply to this case probably, but the moral of the story here is "Don't make a mountain out of a mole hill because your neighbor may actually bring the mountain next time".