Beyond Fundraising / Wednesday Rant

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all. It is reasonable and legal. It is, yes, legitimately and entirely in his interest, and not unduly so. His professional status would be enhanced.

I don't think it would be alright or legal, for a non-profit run by a lawyer to raise money to pay to that lawyer.  The conflict isn't about the case, it's about the non-profit.

several donated more than 5 bucks, some people were matching people upto 100 dollars the other day, but anything any one can give will help!

Peace

"Well aren't you a daisy" or as Val kilmer says in Tombstone...."why your no daisy"..!!  LOL.  I donate every single month and when I get e-mail alerts like I have been getting for the past 2 months from ASA and a few others asking to donate more to get this and that..,I comply every time.

So my friend I do my part. 

Your point on chirping in about my 5 bucks was MR. PHAQ..? 

All ASA are trying to do is legalize dispensaries.  They haven't worked on one project that I know of to further patient rights unless it has to do with legalizing dispensaries.  To me it seems they are more worried about their business community than patients, especially when they keep repeating that homegrows aren't safe.

I've tried to rally the troops here many times . Just to be shot down and told I did something wrong. Tired of being beatin down by backyard attorneys and Nay sayers .  Fund raise all you want . Everyone here knows this was all my fault

MMMA Weakest Union In The Nation

O by the way I don't need your support

Edited by Kingpinn

I've tried to rally the troops here many times . Just to be shot down and told I did something wrong. Tired of being beatin down by backyard attorneys and Nay sayers .  Fund raise all you want . Everyone here knows this was all my fault

O by the way I don't need your support

Hello Mr. King 

you will always have my support

Peace

Bob

Spent good money to get these people their day in court and not to be jerked around and told ooo you cant say marijuana and crap like that. All coming out of Larrys pocket . And for what you people fill in the blanks your all good at that. Support like this who needs it

You people are not worthy of me

I agree, we need some way to have people that collect from dispenses and grow shops to be known and trusted by those places.

A type of flyer with the the s.c story and of course the whole story to pass out to businesses and c.c meetings, in the c.c meetings the owners or spokes person weekly can do the explaining and collect the donations, their people trust them!

Grow shops might just look at it, like it is not going to effect me, people can still grow and have plants and the right amount of cured (they may think that is their only role in this community) where if we didnt have the equipment we would not have our meds all yr long, as out door grows just are plain not safe, and their equip makes it possible for us to have mm yr round!

Despneses may think it is the pt's and c.g's duty to donate after all,  the c.g and pt is bennifiting from the despense,  in the despenses own minds ( bawahahahahahaha)

If all of these businesses related to the mm community cant donate, how in the heck do they expect us to donate enough funds, after all most can only affored a few grams from the despenses, but times that by how many that get it there and its a substantial amount of funds for a non profit biz, hang signs, take out the wages and rent and so on and donate the rest for now, just untill we can get enough between us all to take this all the way and the people who deserve to get paid for refixing our law get what they deserve and the next pt's or c.g's dont wind up in the same cituation!

Ok Im realy not against despenses, Im totaly against the price and some of the not so good places,  quality of meds, if folks want despenses I realy am good with it, as long as it doesnt put an end to pt and c.g grows!

Obviously I love grow shops or I wouldnt be able to do what I do,  If they cant donate to the cause, I can purchase everything online and will, people that are in good aquantance with their supply shops should get locked cans there with signs for donations, I am and will continue where ever I can, Including my tobacco shop that sells vapes , pipes, papers, rollers you name it!

It realy is hard for me to donate 50 bucks on any donation, it means itis 50 bucks less I pay on my bills, unless I can come back up with it legaly!  I have not sold any of my mm since becoming a legal pt/c.g I used to make lots of bho, for now I have to stop that, but I can still grow my pt's 12 plants, and my c.g can still grow my 12 plants, and yep we can get by on that, but my c.g's other pts can not and other people I know cant, we need to be able to make mm usable for people who cant smoke it or vape it!

like most on ssdi and a woman who makes minimum wage, and we still have two kids at home, a mortage and all else that goes with owning a home, We are only able to pay our bills on time, but we are not able to get a good rainy day fund together, it is real importan at my age to at least have 3 months of all bills saved aside, we dont have that, we may have 1 month, so we are one month away for being homeless!

Im sure there are many like us, and they may not own their home, they may be renting and can most time be out on the street easier!

I gave what I could for now, I hope to give more, No matter what brought this on, It is the bottom line im in here for PATIENTS!

Peace

thank you Jim

I read your posting all the time

Maybe the shop's think that if they get there Law passed  ( the bill ) in witch it has it all spelled out in it they will be the only ones that will be able to sell and make edibles and then you could only get it from them

Spent good money to get these people their day in court and not to be jerked around and told ooo you cant say marijuana and crap like that. All coming out of Larrys pocket . And for what you people fill in the blanks your all good at that. Support like this who needs it

Don't count me in all this i have supported you as you have done for us Me and Torey thank you for that she always ask me about your case and how it's going for you

Thank you Larry for your support at our court days

too bad you express such bitterness Larry..

seems like people have been trying to wish you well for as long as I have been here.. yet you don't recognize when people are doing all they can.

I have said many prayers in hopes that you prevail.

I still do.

Good luck and I hope your endeavor finally ends someday and you have some peace and quiet for a chance to enjoy life a bit.

Very good post thanks  and  it's great that Cav is taking his time to help do this

And i hope your Mom will be well soon

thank you bob.

I really appreciate your kind words.

have a great weekend.

I expressed to her this very morning how so many caring folks are wishing her well :) 

"Well aren't you a daisy" or as Val kilmer says in Tombstone...."why your no daisy"..!!  LOL.  I donate every single month and when I get e-mail alerts like I have been getting for the past 2 months from ASA and a few others asking to donate more to get this and that..,I comply every time.

So my friend I do my part. 

Your point on chirping in about my 5 bucks was MR. PHAQ..? 

my point is every lil bit helps mr richard!

O by the way I don't need your support. ?

It is quite understandable for you to lash out. You are effectively being terrorized by your State Government , Larry. Myself and Bob as well a few more around here are some of the few  that have any idea of what it's like. It is not fair. 

These people don't play fair, the deck is stacked against us. Once again though money talks and all of a sudden Cannabis is seen in a different light. Lots of green and all the People walkin round with Dollar Signs in their eyes. Blinded by the bling  .... 

That's what's driving the Di$p Gang and in my ho is the real treason your still being subjected to the "Treatment" you're getting from SoM. 

Even at this late stage this may benefit your cause, just by the fact that their is an earnest movement afoot to defend our Rights. 

keep the faith, Bro.  We're making History, the hard way! I appreciate your sacrifice even though it seems invisible, it comes from the heart ...   peace

How much has been collected so far over the carruthers case..?  I my 5 bucks as soon as I heard about the ruling.  i wish mnore peopel would just thrown down just 5.00 if a few thousand did this there would be enough to pay for a good legal team to fight this BS.

When is it all going to end...?  I will tell you when....when peopel get off their rear ends and start to pony up and not only fight court cases but to get all this legalized.  Does anybody smell Colorada....in Michigan..? I sure as fux do.  I am sick to my stomach of reading about raids and court cases and how broke everyone is to fight these armed thugs breaking down doors and putting people on probation.

Enough is enough...dig into your pockets and start bucking up.

You know what I am going to donate another 5.00 right now so I can put my kibbles n bits where my moouth is.....right at the fight.

Anybody feel like putting their money where their mouths are...?   Better yet how about somebody donate 10.oo so you can have bragging rights about how you donated more than Motor's Mouth..!!   LOL

I do what I say atleast.

yea I figured you were doing your share for the folks that want despenses to open and us not to grow,  Im realy surprised with all you say you make off of your awsome mm, that you cant afford more than 5 bucks a shot, Im mean it is great for the normal pt who pays the kind of money you charge, if you are doing your share how come it dont say supporter under your name in here?

You have at least 20 more donations to go, to put your money where my mouth is my fair weather friend!

Peace

yea I figured you were doing your share for the folks that want despenses to open and us not to grow,  Im realy surprised with all you say you make off of your awsome mm, that you cant afford more than 5 bucks a shot, Im mean it is great for the normal pt who pays the kind of money you charge, if you are doing your share how come it dont say supporter under your name in here?

You have at least 20 more donations to go, to put your money where my mouth is my fair weather friend!

Peace

Listen RICHARD  NIXON since I don't do medibles, concentrates or hash or brownies or any other sort of the like I don't feel compelled to donate to jack shiiyaat because regarding the carruthgers case.  The caruthers case  does not affect me 1 bit.  But I feel for the people that are or have been affected by it all.

XXXXX

I will be working and enjoying this long beautiful weekend with my friends and familia.

Adios..muchachos..!!

Edited by mibrains
removed personal attacks.

Listen RICHARD  NIXON since I don't do medibles, concentrates or hash or brownies or any other sort of the like I don't feel compelled to donate to jack shiiyaat because regarding the carruthgers case.  The caruthers case  does not affect me 1 bit.  But I feel for the people that are or have been affected by it all.

XXXXX

I will be working and enjoying this long beautiful weekend with my friends and familia.

Adios..muchachos..!!

You most def are right about the people That worked for me, they always wished I wasnt the owner of the company lol, In fact I got told that regularly lol! It didnt stop me though, as far as ssdi, you will never work enough to get what I get, I will never get back what I paid in!

You have a great weekend with your family and friends!  We all deserve that now and than!

Peace

edit= XXXX

p.s.s I have been causing trouble around here a whole lot longer than you lmao, you are good for a laugh also! and it seems you have a hard time keeping your temper down, maybe one day they will just boot ya out for good! 1st its a dunce cap and sit in the corner, 2nd its a weak suspension, 3rd its bye bye, and I know that well, been thru all 3 steps at least 10 times :yahoo-wave:

Edited by mibrains
removed personal attack

XXXXX

Adios..muchachos..!!

PLEASE keep this CRAP off my thread. 

This is the chit that gets threads locked.    

If you can't play semi respectfully - take it somewhere else! 

This is a thread I welcome people to share rants regarding the subject BUT I expect it to be semi respectful!! 

Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

Edited by mibrains
removed personal attack

OK, well here is where any foolishness you have shines bright and clear.  There are 130,000 patients in Michigan...and how many CGs?  How many growers?

There is no way possible for any patient to sample enough meds to determine which are the "best in the state."  So anyone pretending to be able to say what is the best in the state is only engaging in foolish smack talk.

Let me put this another way.  In order to get feedback from 1%  1% of patients, your meds would have to be sampled by 1,300 people

You have no qualified basis to state that your meds are among the best in the state.  Noone does.   Gimme a break and check your ego at the door, please. 

And Son mine are recognized as some of the best Organics in the state. 

Edited by Highlander

PLEASE keep this CRAP off my thread. 

This is the chit that gets threads locked.    

If you can't play semi respectfully - take it somewhere else! 

This is a thread I welcome people to share rants regarding the subject BUT I expect it to be semi respectful!! 

Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

Sorry N.G, I will check my smart arse at the door!  I dont want your thread to be locked!

Peace

rather than see it get locked I removed the personal attacks.

if any of the persons affected have any questions please feel free to PM any of the mods or admin.

its been a productive thread and has been a good place to air out things without any personal attacks (up till now)

please behave everyone (especially you phaq)   :rolleyes:

Stay safe out there and watch yourself on the roads  :roadrage:

NO MEDICATED DRIVING. :watching:

:blow-a-heart:

have a great holiday :)  

Edited by mibrains

OK, well here is where any foolishness you have shines bright and clear.  There are 130,000 patients in Michigan...and how many CGs?  How many growers?

There is no way possible for any patient to sample enough meds to determine which are the "best in the state."  So anyone pretending to be able to say what is the best in the state is only engaging in foolish smack talk.

Let me put this another way.  In order to get feedback from 1%  1% of patients, your meds would have to be sampled by 1,300 people

You have no qualified basis to state that your meds are among the best in the state.  Noone does.   Gimme a break and check your ego at the door, please. 

Your right ..I have swag..that is I am testing for 2 of the top breeders in the industry right now.  uh huh...and when You have met with several CG's, reputable dispensary owners and they say the same thing...well not sure what to say my dude.  except it is what it is.  I put 110% into my work and it shows.

And NO just because I have had dispensary owners try and look over my work does not mean I supply or have affiliations with them..I think everyone onhere knows how I feel about that.  i would rather cut off my balls than have my name and address in a file folder for the cops to snatch out.

You can hate on me or you can ask to meet me for yourself blaze with me or even exchange clones for NO MONEY..?  why spend all this time trying to defragment recognition and instead maybe ask me to pony up and show you some proof.  i have no issue at all meeting with other people who take this as serious as I do.

How about that..?   You up  for that...I will hold no beef if you politely ask to meet and blaze or exchange tips....you might gain a friend and ally.

my door is open....if your game send me a PM and we can exchange numbers. 

Your right ..I have swag..that is I am testing for 2 of the top breeders in the industry right now.  uh huh...and when You have met with several CG's, reputable dispensary owners and they say the same thing...well not sure what to say my dude.  except it is what it is.  I put 110% into my work and it shows.

And NO just because I have had dispensary owners try and look over my work does not mean I supply or have affiliations with them..I think everyone onhere knows how I feel about that.  i would rather cut off my balls than have my name and address in a file folder for the cops to snatch out.

You can hate on me or you can ask to meet me for yourself blaze with me or even exchange clones for NO MONEY..?  why spend all this time trying to defragment recognition and instead maybe ask me to pony up and show you some proof.  i have no issue at all meeting with other people who take this as serious as I do.

How about that..?   You up  for that...I will hold no beef if you politely ask to meet and blaze or exchange tips....you might gain a friend and ally.

my door is open....if your game send me a PM and we can exchange numbers. 

Be as proud of your meds as you want.  Say they are the best you've had.  Say they are the best anyone you know has had.  That's swag.  And I can accept that.

But when you make claims to be among the best in the state, you assault your own credibility.