Bubba Kush Appreciation

greenleaf

When I first got my card Dr Greenthumb reached out to me in 09 and through a member here  gifting  me 4 teens of his Bubba kush katsu in turn I cloned and sent those cuts to well over 50 growers in need and since he has given me well over a dozen free orders of seeds to do show and grows not counting what hes done for many others on the web plus he supports this websites members all the time say what you will about his prices but Ive never grown a heartier strain than his gear and his philanthropy is well known among those in the medical community and second to none in customer service everything he produces is well worth every penny he's asking .

That's cool.  I wish it was reflected more on his website.

I think my next grab will be Peak Seeds NL5.  I agree that sometimes work is worth the price.

Right on.  Nice work.  I'm going to go with Verdant's version.  I hope it's at least half as good as yours.  I just want to find that flavor again.

If VG's work represents the original in a 5 pack, that's solid gold.  I did my own original real deal OG Kush S1 and it was killer, down to the flaws and the bonuses of the original OG fuel kush flames.  She was a leggy frosty sativa kush with tiny, frosty nugs of pure OG.  Tasted just like the bag weed, which was grown from clone by a Bud Trader guy.  6' plant with 7' ceilings.  It still tops 8 of 10 dispensary OG's.  Even so.  I'm sure there are better newer OG's out there.  Taste for taste it was gold.

I just have this particular bubba stuck in my head.  It might even be an improvement or a variation of the original.  It is just bubba to me. 

Bubba strikes me as something that doesn't need improvement.  It just stands on its own.  I think the A2 version I had in '09 was the real deal mama jamma Bubba.  The place near Puff Danny's had it.  It was killer.  So expansive and full bodied and a warm body hugging buzz. 

Floating on a cloud of sweet Indian stink.  The best.

My latest pre 98 Bubba kush cured and ready to smoke,.

1btp.jpg

ufxq.jpg

If you don't have his pure breeding stock, you have one of his best selections from the S1's.  I'd bet on it being the breeders stock, from a cutting.  That's tightly held for what he had to pay for it originally, when clones went for real money.

I wonder what I had.  It seemed like the legit BK. 

There are so many fakes out there.  I finally found a perfect representation of Strawberry Cough after trying about 4 or 5 of them over 5 years. 

Edited by greenleaf