How To Start A Club

Pea

Hey folks!   

First off, I guess I want to be sure how CCs work in MI.  How do you start one?  How do you stay on the good side of Johnny-Law?  Is this considered a Dispensary or what?

I think I know a few people who want to participate, and I'm due to get setup with my "green card" (Do we need a better term, or is that going to be the popular euphemism?).

Hey folks!

First off, I guess I want to be sure how CCs work in MI. How do you start one? How do you stay on the good side of Johnny-Law? Is this considered a Dispensary or what?

I think I know a few people who want to participate, and I'm due to get setup with my "green card" (Do we need a better term, or is that going to be the popular euphemism?).

They are not dispensaries they are usually at a public place its not for people to just sell meds. Seeing as p2p is not legal its probably not a good idea. Its more for discussing what's going on with in the mmj community. Help patients find a good care giver. Just to discuss laws and how to stay within the laws.

Starting a compassion club is quit simple. Get a few like minded people and start having meetings. Discuss the law, growing, caregivers, MMJ, the community do not forget about the community and whatever else you see fit. Keep it level headed do not do anything illegal at or around your meetings and welcome everyone.