Red Eyes

What brand of eye cleaning solution do you use?

And

Ever smoke a strain, that no matter how much Visine you put in your eyes, they won't stop glowing red?

For me, that's LaBlanca.  An anonymous Dispensary strain (so far as I know).

Edited by greenleaf

I thought, okay.  I'll wait an hour and use Clear Eyes, Red Eyes or some Visine AC.

1.5 hours later, after using Visine AC twice, they were still red.  3 hours later after 3 separate doses, and Clear Eyes, they were still red.

Not a little red.  Hey, OMG, you're stoned, red.

I know it's not good to use too much eye wash.  But, I have a feeling that if I had dumped that entire bottle into my eyes, they wouldn't come clear.

A day later, they were clear.

Thanks for that.

On its own, it wasn't that good as a bowl herb.

But I rolled a joint with LaBlanca and Power Kush in a white, sat down a spell and stayed there, outside on a bench, frozen, feeling like a dumb donkey because the joint was burning away and I couldn't lift it to my face.  lol

It is good medicinal herb, and that selection shows.

What brand of eye cleaning solution do you use?

And

Ever smoke a strain, that no matter how much Visine you put in your eyes, they won't stop glowing red?

For me, that's LaBlanca. An anonymous Dispensary strain (so far as I know).

I use rohdo (I think thats how you spell it) comes in a black box and the drops are in a clear round bottle with green cap. Its like 6 dollars a bottle but works great I have yet to find it at kroger but meijer and Walmart have it

I thought, okay.  I'll wait an hour and use Clear Eyes, Red Eyes or some Visine AC.

1.5 hours later, after using Visine AC twice, they were still red.  3 hours later after 3 separate doses, and Clear Eyes, they were still red.

Not a little red.  Hey, OMG, you're stoned, red.

I know it's not good to use too much eye wash.  But, I have a feeling that if I had dumped that entire bottle into my eyes, they wouldn't come clear.

A day later, they were clear.

I hear ya, my eyes get red just thinking of mm lol!  I had chicken pocks when I was 28, I had to live in the dark for 2 wks or more, my eyes have never been the same, they get red in a shower w/o getting any soap in them, they get red in the sun,,,,I used to use alot of visine, I wound up getting a stye in my eye lol, realy, my dr. told me not to use visine any more or weed lol! well after I became disabled and didnt have to worry about my customers in my business I just quit using anything in my eyes, I dont realy care if they get red any longer!

But I can see the problem with having red eyes, my family always knew I partook in mmj so I realy didnt need to make my eyes white for them, and Now im just known as that guy with red eyes,,,my eyes change colors, i have hazel eyes, now and than they look blue, so I have red white and blue eyes, how patriotic eh?

Peace

Opcon-A

It will get your eyes white...

But it is hard on them too.

Burning itching watery eyes will be the end result, They will be White though.

I only use it if I have to.

EVERYONE who knows me knows what my red eyes are from.

I only use the drops for business type people..

My eyes feel better red. More relaxed.;-)