Burned Plant Tops In Flower

So I went away on a vacation during the second week of flower and came home to a few plants that grew into the hood and burned. One of them has fully recovered the other plant, leafs got worse and I had to cut it down about 8-10 inch's off it due to dying tops & leafs.  Now should I just leave it in flower and count it as a loss or put it back into Veg? What would you do? Keeping in mind that my other plants in veg at 5-6 inchs and not near the same height of this damaged one at now about 2 feet tall.. And the rest in flower are 3 feet tall..

i would leave it in flower.. she will recover although she may need a bit of additional time at the end... watch your trychomes to be sure..

if you put her back into veg she would take longer to start to veg and grow again and the hormone shift would be more stressful in the long run in my opinion.

i have two plants that grew very close a couple days ago and the heat that day got out of control... torched maybe 5 leaves in the scope of three hours while i was away..

no problem... clip them off if she doesn't drop them on her own...

cannabis is pretty resilient and can handle a lot of stress.. tho if you maintain the best environment it will flourish and do much better.

Yeah I really have no choice... Any repair advice? Should i hit it with N or some other method of additives? Or just keep it low away from intense light for a week? Foliage feed it or just spray with water keep it cool? I had a bad feeling while I was gone only 3 days because I know what happens growth wise in that stage of flower..

Well in my life I have to tend to 2 different types of ladies.. Both of them hate it if you don't give them enough attention.. And I have definitely had Dirt grows I could set on autopilot for days even up to a week at a time.. And I definitely had women I could set on autopilot weeks on end as well. I left at a bad time was all & I only lost 1/3 of 1 plant.. So I guess that's lucky... Just damaging tops gets under my skin.. Makes me wanna send it back in veg & nurse her back to health.