The Cannabis Cancer Project Was Raided...

The Cannabis Cancer Project was raided last week by the St Clair County Sheriffs dept and during the raid there was an obvious cancer patient in a wheelchair who possess a Michigan Medical Marijuana patient card there

who had cannabis oil in her possession that she uses to treat her stage 2 spinal cord cancer. Her medicine that she depends on to save her life and keep her from being paralyzed from the neck down was confiscated or better said had her cannabis oil stolen by law enforcement officers

trying to play doctor and circumvent the decisions made by herself and her Dr on how to treat her cancer then she was told by the same officers why don't you use Vicodin like every one else and she told them that she is on disability

and that this was given to her for free there response was they wish they could get there medicine for free heck I don't know what the cops are complaining about they just steal it any way .

They then proceeded to pull all the legal plants that I had in my enclosed lock facility arrest me 3 days in jail and 2 felony charges. As you all may know the cannabis cancer project has been providing cannabis oil also known as

Rick Simpson oil to cancer patients on donation bases only mostly for free because most cancer patients could not afford the cost and we have been doing this for 4 years now with amazing results of cancer cases being put into remission

for example Alysa the 16 yr diagnosed 2 years ago with inoperable brain cancer and was give 2 years to live and now she is cancer free.

The Cannabis Cancer Project is in trouble and need help to continue and fight the gross injustice along with trying to continue to provide for the needs of the other cancer patients who`s lives depend on this oil. Plain and simple the Cannabis Cancer Project is going to need money to fight this and continue

if you believe in this Cause and would like to see the cannabis cancer project continue and be able to fight this in court here is your chance there over 1400 friends on my our face book and even thousands more that like or say they believe in cannabis and patients right to use it

This is are chance to fight but we cant do it alone who wants to help me here is a link you can go to we just put up this site that is now able to accept donations the forum section should be operational soon. Thank you and God Bless and please pray for the cancer patients that need this there supply is in jeopardy.

http://www.gofundme.com/46t7u0

Edited by bobandtorey

At first I wondered if this was a result of the COA decision in the Carruthers case?  But then I started thinking.....

Was the problem leading to arrest due to the fact that oil was the cannabis in question or whether someone was providing to patients other than their own??  With so few actual facts, it's hard to say.

How many times now has Mr. Roberts/The Cannabis Cancer Project been "raided"?  I seem to recall other instances.   Was it for this same thing?   What was the outcome?

Edited by northerngal

It would appear to me to be because of the oil and the COA decision....... But then again I do not have enough details to know but either way they need to stop treating cancer patients this way. This shiet has got to STOP........

"Why dont you take vicodine like everone else" ?.?.? Really?  How hoodwinked up......

Edited to add that I did not say hoodwinked...... I hate this fukcing wordfilter.

Edited by ozzrokk

The Cannabis Cancer Project was raided last week by the St Clair County Sheriffs dept and during the raid there was an obvious cancer patient in a wheelchair who possess a Michigan Medical Marijuana patient card there

who had cannabis oil in her possession that she uses to treat her stage 2 spinal cord cancer. Her medicine that she depends on to save her life and keep her from being paralyzed from the neck down was confiscated or better said had her cannabis oil stolen by law enforcement officers

trying to play doctor and circumvent the decisions made by herself and her Dr on how to treat her cancer then she was told by the same officers why don't you use Vicodin like every one else and she told them that she is on disability

and that this was given to her for free there response was they wish they could get there medicine for free heck I don't know what the cops are complaining about they just steal it any way .

They then proceeded to pull all the legal plants that I had in my enclosed lock facility arrest me 3 days in jail and 2 felony charges. As you all may know the cannabis cancer project has been providing cannabis oil also known as

Rick Simpson oil to cancer patients on donation bases only mostly for free because most cancer patients could not afford the cost and we have been doing this for 4 years now with amazing results of cancer cases being put into remission

for example Alysa the 16 yr diagnosed 2 years ago with inoperable brain cancer and was give 2 years to live and now she is cancer free.

The Cannabis Cancer Project is in trouble and need help to continue and fight the gross injustice along with trying to continue to provide for the needs of the other cancer patients who`s lives depend on this oil. Plain and simple the Cannabis Cancer Project is going to need money to fight this and continue

if you believe in this Cause and would like to see the cannabis cancer project continue and be able to fight this in court here is your chance there over 1400 friends on my our face book and even thousands more that like or say they believe in cannabis and patients right to use it

This is are chance to fight but we cant do it alone who wants to help me here is a link you can go to we just put up this site that is now able to accept donations the forum section should be operational soon. Thank you and God Bless and please pray for the cancer patients that need this there supply is in jeopardy.

http://www.gofundme.com/46t7u0

Good luck to you sir.. donated today..!!  I hope you crush them in court and make em pay.!!

Edited by motorcitymeds

At first I wondered if this was a result of the COA decision in the Carruthers case?  But then I started thinking.....

Was the problem leading to arrest due to the fact that oil was the cannabis in question or whether someone was providing to patients other than their own??  With so few actual facts, it's hard to say.

How many times now has Mr. Roberts/The Cannabis Cancer Project been "raided"?  I seem to recall other instances.   Was it for this same thing?   What was the outcome?

he was raided before as you said first one was by the DEA i was at  that   protest  and someone by the name of Ed can't remember his last name Peanut butter knows more about that case but he can not post here any longer for some reason i don't know of

Good luck to you sir.. donated today..!!  I hope you crush them in court and make em pay.!!

Was in Port Huron yesterday @ this prelim. M K got the guns tossed . Now it seems a matter of plant count to # allowed . I can't imagine anyone being a caregiver but not a patient . This raid had nothing to do with the recent CoA/Carruthers decision .

Edited by knucklehead bob

• 4 months later...