Herbal Pills

Thanks for that WB!  Have you tried making any yet?  That sounds very interesting.  A good day to you sir!  I appreciate you very much Wild Bill.  Hope you are feeling well this day.

Peace...

Yes, I've made them for some time. In fact I just finished making a small batch. The ones I made today contain 1/2 gram of powdered cannabis with a little maple syrup and cornstarch.

You can coat them to make them easier to swallow. They don't normally taste too bad if you just chew them up either.

They seem tailor made for the COA Carruthers ruling.

100% leaves/flowers with added binders.

1/2 gram makes a pill weighing usually around 3/4 of a gram, a little less when completely dry.

This seemed like a fairly easy to follow video so I'm just passing it on.

I normally roll the mixture into "kindergarten snakes" and then cut the snakes into halves until I get the size I'm shooting for and then roll them into balls. They normally come out more uniform that way.

Yes, I've made them for some time. In fact I just finished making a small batch. The ones I made today contain 1/2 gram of powdered cannabis with a little maple syrup and cornstarch.

You can coat them to make them easier to swallow. They don't normally taste too bad if you just chew them up either.

They seem tailor made for the COA Carruthers ruling.

100% leaves/flowers with added binders.

1/2 gram makes a pill weighing usually around 3/4 of a gram, a little less when completely dry.

This seemed like a fairly easy to follow video so I'm just passing it on.

I normally roll the mixture into "kindergarten snakes" and then cut the snakes into halves until I get the size I'm shooting for and then roll them into balls. They normally come out more uniform that way.

Thanks for the tip on snakes, then balls Wild Bill.  Sounds like an excellent plan.  How do they work for you?  I believe they may pass the legal beagles tests as you alluded to, we shall see.  Caveat?  I think it is a great easy to follow video. 

Peace...